Pies    24

For people like myself who have all the Twitch drops this is really a bummer.

I'm kind of dissapointed and a little peeved that I won't be able to use the system to get anything. Well untill they actually put in exclusives, the one-time spool deal or something else.

I really hope this becomes something more than a Twitch items catch-up system as the idea is solid. As to how to expand the system, and what other items or things to offer, regular items should definitely not be available as they'll just become a means of farming spools. One thing that I do however think would be a great addition is a discount for the skins (or bundles of skins) you can buy in the store.

Nothing left to do now but wait and see how this turns out I guess.

NoscopeFelix    1,750
Posted (edited)
On 9.8.2019 at 12:43 AM, Canis said:

Wait, klei has an official Instagram?

I’d actually get Instagram if it just is Wilson with the dog filter.

Edited by NoscopeFelix
  • Haha 3

P_Duyd    2

i like the concept currently there are no rewards i can pick up (i own all of them) so i am looking forward to when other rewards get added so i can see the full potential of this!

• Like 1

__IvoCZE__    5,893
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.png.2184eecf31741a8ccd3f84aa4fe5c02b.png:wilson_sneaky:

I'm just sitting along for the ride.

What the flippity floppity is wrong with the beginning of your nickname there? the 0F0 01S thingie

• Haha 1

__IvoCZE__    5,893
4 minutes ago, TheAscension said:

3400 points maximum in this moment?

Yep!

2 hours ago, Pies said:

-snip-

Or maybe possibly ( maximally 5?% ) discounts for items from Klei shop?

necrocakes    0

I'm contemplating if I should wait to spend my points until the spool reward becomes available, but I also don't want to waste my points by waiting until the promotion expires. Can you give us some insight as to when the spool reward will become available or when the promotion might end?

All help is appreciated, thanks!

minespatch    58,293
4 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

What the flippity floppity is wrong with the beginning of your nickname there? the 0F0 01S thingie

That's my steam account. It has a skull for DST.

4 hours ago, TheAscension said:

3400 points maximum in this moment?

Yeah, google's not behaving right now so Klei is looking into that(I assume).

Terra M Welch    2,206

I still can't access the rewards page and it's been a day, and it seems other people access it fine, Idk why I can't access it, I feel it can't be server overload at this point.

Canis    7,964
9 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.png.2184eecf31741a8ccd3f84aa4fe5c02b.png:wilson_sneaky:

I'm just sitting along for the ride.

Steam pfp leak owo whats this

• Haha 1

Sketched_Philo    1,040
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

As someone who didn't want to participate in the Twitch drops, I want to participate in all these other social media platforms even less. I would have thought just adding them into the normal drop table would be simpler and a heck of a lot easier to do then this.

Agreed. This is an artificial way to increase engagement with the playerbase and numbers on their media platform. From anecdotes from when the twitch drops were introduced, people would just leave the stream running in the background until they got their drop. This isn't going to produce any real engagement.

I just wish Klei wasn't essentially holding cosmetic content behind a *boost our numbers* condition. At the very least they haven't done this with actually important content, like characters.

Wait.

Wortox costs some spools, right? I'm just foreshadowing what's to come.

Edited by Sketched_Philo
typo and also future speculation
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Mantaren    4
Posted (edited)

It seems that I am still not able to get the YouTube points, even though others have stated they got their YouTube share. Anyone knows why is that?

screenshot-accounts-klei-com-2019-08-09-

Edited by Mantaren

JoeW    25,272
1 minute ago, Mantaren said:

It seems that I am still not able to get the YouTube points, even though others have stated they got their YouTube share. Anyone knows why is that?

screenshot-accounts-klei-com-2019-08-09-

There was an issue with the login that we need to get resolved through google and we'll bring it back.  

• Thanks 2

Mantaren    4
Just now, JoeW said:

There was an issue with the login that we need to get resolved through google and we'll bring it back.  

Alright, thank you for your quick respone!

Terra M Welch    2,206

Okay so I can access the rewards page via steam(using the account button ingame)

How do I see my points? I figured I'd at least subscribe to the newsletter. But I don't see a point count anywhere.