Terra M Welch    2,225
9 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

Yikes. I've never even touched Instagram since the day it was created. Seems like I gotta make an Instagram account now. The things I do for Klei.

But I can get the signs now YEE HAWWW my life is complete!!!!

Also it'd be really cool if there was an 'achievement' thing where by completing certain ingame tasks you'd be given certain amount of points. Like, say, kill 1000 spiders for 250 points, or kill dfly for 500.

Idk how this would be implemented. Maybe have some sort of 'list' like in Skyrim that'd be translated into your Klei account, and then you can just go in and claim the rewards?

I personally think that'd make the game very fun, as you know the addicting feeling of being rewarded.

Also maybe add Bottomless Pit for idk 10k? It'd naturally be expensive, but so worth the grind.

I'd hope that there wouldn't be any achievements that would require a specific character. I'd end up missing so many skins due to my refusal to play golfwang or wickerbottom

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

-Variant    4,473

I'll admit I'm a bit blind when it comes to these posts, plus I haven't read all the messages here so you've been warned.

Are the hats coming too? I noticed there's only a few skins up right now, I know it was stated there'd be more in the future, are the hats apart of that "more"?

Curious.

TrashLord    234
7 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

Yikes. I've never even touched Instagram since the day it was created. Seems like I gotta make an Instagram account now. The things I do for Klei.

But I can get the signs now YEE HAWWW my life is complete!!!!

Also it'd be really cool if there was an 'achievement' thing where by completing certain ingame tasks you'd be given certain amount of points. Like, say, kill 1000 spiders for 250 points, or kill dfly for 500.

Idk how this would be implemented. Maybe have some sort of 'list' like in Skyrim that'd be translated into your Klei account, and then you can just go in and claim the rewards?

I personally think that'd make the game very fun, as you know the addicting feeling of being rewarded.

Also maybe add Bottomless Pit for idk 10k? It'd naturally be expensive, but so worth the grind.

If the Accomploshrine is any indicator I doubt achievements are inbound.

Paddlefruit    359
1 minute ago, TrashLord said:

If the Accomploshrine is any indicator I doubt achievements are inbound.

I unironically want the Accomploshrine in PC DST because I'm already terrible at managing resources

• Haha 1

Warbucks    2,769

Too bad I'm not one who uses social media and creating an account just to get these skins would be a drag, oh well...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

Feel free to suggest ideas here too!

Suggestion: Please add renewable ways to get points, even if they are time locked. Right now I'm feeling on the fence regarding whether or not I should get the sign and the tent, simply because I don't know how easy it will be to get more points in the future.

2 hours ago, Terra_Zina said:

Bottomless pit should stay sacred. I say that with full bias as someone who's been here from the start and has it.

• Like 1

minespatch    58,478
2 hours ago, Paddlefruit said:

I unironically want the Accomploshrine in PC DST because I'm already terrible at managing resources

I'd like a accomploshrine as a clay statue.

minespatch    58,478
5 minutes ago, Canis said:

edit: minespatch your laughing react is giving me anxiety

Cause you're taking this forum seriously. Just relax.

Looks like they added more options now.

Canis    8,042
Just now, minespatch said:

Cause you're taking this forum seriously. Just relax.

Looks like they added more options now.

hey guys minespatch didn't notice sarcasm haha yeet

• Haha 2

__IvoCZE__    5,913
2 hours ago, Canis said:

edit: minespatch your laughing react is giving me anxiety

he was just giving you forum points for your points :p

also thanks klei but i have a problem, I have like every twitch skin and all the possible pointslolaoal.thumb.jpg.ee9cb169a5c67e614cade019ee752e36.jpg

• Haha 1

There's very few other game companies I'd share this much data with, but I trust you not to sell my soul to third-party advertisers.

I don't have a Facebook and I'm not getting one though.

• Like 1

Viktor234    2,335
2 hours ago, Canis said:

I have a suggestion that may or may not spark a bit of controversy.

How about for every 100 forum rep you get, you gain 500 (give or take) points?

That suggestion should be bound to topics like the Weekly Art Stream & be operated by the moderators, else players will start making afk topics etc. just to gain enough reputation.

• Thanks 2

minespatch    58,478
1 hour ago, Hatano Eichero said:

Minespatch:image.png.562ef7a5e441cac770c3546615b1fb02.png

image.png.2184eecf31741a8ccd3f84aa4fe5c02b.png:wilson_sneaky:

I'm just sitting along for the ride.