JoeW

Introducing, Klei Rewards

Paxtonnnn    4,092
8 minutes ago, YecatsMailbox said:

I have subscribed on lots of those platforms already, but it wont let me claim rewards... 

Try unsubscribing and resubscribing, maybe?

7 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Try unsubscribing and resubscribing, maybe?

Well, I just subscribed to Twitter for the first time. It's doing the same thing as before, though - running the Klei logo over and over like a "loading" image and then not doing anything else... 

htv1lla1n    9

I can't claim rewards for Facebook and Instagram one, though I subbed on both. Tried unsubbing and subbing again -- when I click "claim" it just sends me to the facebook/instagram page for some reason. 

Vertex    0
On 08/08/2019 at 7:17 PM, JoeW said:

On 08/08/2019 at 7:17 PM, JoeW said:

Estamos introduzindo um sistema que permitirá aos jogadores coletar "pontos" em suas contas, fazendo várias coisas como se inscrever no nosso Youtube ou nos seguir no Twitter e depois usá-los para obter itens. Atualmente, usaremos isso para distribuir nossos itens do Twitch fora do ciclo, em vez de vendê-los, como sugerimos anteriormente. Isso permite que os jogadores obtenham o que perderam antes ou apenas os obtenham sem passar pelo Twitch.

A primeira versão disso pode ser encontrada em nossa página de contas aqui:  https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

No futuro, atualizaremos o programa de recompensas com novas maneiras de ganhar mais pontos e receber recompensas legais que eles podem ter perdido, ou até mesmo coisas inteiramente novas. Deixe-nos saber o que você pensa!

i try to collect my reward on this site but it dont work, i dont recieve the item

unknown.png

Edited by Vertex

I'm subscribed to the newsletter and the button that says 'claim reward' doesn't work it flashes the klei entertainment logo for a split second and then nothing....

UnderwearApp    134

When I try to go to the rewards page, it says "session has expired, please login again".

I am clearly logged in as I can post this.

Any ideas?

AnitaCoffee    528
47 minutes ago, UnderwearApp said:

When I try to go to the rewards page, it says "session has expired, please login again".

I am clearly logged in as I can post this.

Any ideas?

Log back in (don't close the tab, just click the log in from there*) and click rewards. I had to do the same as I was checking to see if they ever updated it.

Edited by AnitaCoffee

UnderwearApp    134

Thanks. When I click Login it only lets me log in with steam, epic, etc. Is there a way on that page to use my username/password?

FenarSK    0

hi, may I ask when will be added the spool reward. Im not realy the skin guy but Im saving for Wortox so some extra spools would be awesome.

lunawitcher    0
19 hours ago, Vertex said:

i try to collect my reward on this site but it dont work, i dont recieve the item

unknown.png

Try searching in the Curio Cabinet inside the game. You don't get the login screen gift when you claim your rewards, they just appear in your game.

Edited by lunawitcher
grammar

lunawitcher    0

It seems that the buttons for the Instagram and the Facebook reward claim have the same link as the "Follow us on ____" texts. Twitter and Newsletter claims worked fine for me, I'm assuming because the link is different.

Renardi    0

I'm hoping for the prismatic staff! I was sure I watched enough streams for it but since twitch only shows the box and not which reward was unlocked I got the icon and wallpaper but missed on the staff skin!

On 8/8/2019 at 5:17 PM, JoeW said:

We are introducing a system that will allow players to collect "points" on their accounts by doing various things like subscribing to our Youtube or following us on Twitter and then use those points to get items. Currently we will be using this to distribute our out of cycle Twitch items rather than selling them as we had previously suggested. This allows players to get what they missed before or just get them without going through Twitch.

The first version of this can be found on our accounts page here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

In the future we will update the rewards program with new ways to earn more points and pick up cool rewards they may have missed, or even possibly entirely new stuff. Let us know what you think!

Wnen i click the link nothing happen, is there a problem with the page?

Kommu    6

Is there any posibilities to get apparences to be added? I mean, like the Webber Survivor skin.
I don't mind if it's tradable or not after exchanging it for points, honestly i wouldn't sell that skin, is just so beautiful, i just want the skin, so if it gets added i would really love it :D 

• Like 3