Introducing, Klei Rewards

47 minutes ago, UnderwearApp said:

When I try to go to the rewards page, it says "session has expired, please login again".

I am clearly logged in as I can post this.

Any ideas?

Log back in (don't close the tab, just click the log in from there*) and click rewards. I had to do the same as I was checking to see if they ever updated it.

Edited by AnitaCoffee

19 hours ago, Vertex said:

i try to collect my reward on this site but it dont work, i dont recieve the item

unknown.png

Try searching in the Curio Cabinet inside the game. You don't get the login screen gift when you claim your rewards, they just appear in your game.

Edited by lunawitcher
grammar

On 8/8/2019 at 5:17 PM, JoeW said:

We are introducing a system that will allow players to collect "points" on their accounts by doing various things like subscribing to our Youtube or following us on Twitter and then use those points to get items. Currently we will be using this to distribute our out of cycle Twitch items rather than selling them as we had previously suggested. This allows players to get what they missed before or just get them without going through Twitch.

The first version of this can be found on our accounts page here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

In the future we will update the rewards program with new ways to earn more points and pick up cool rewards they may have missed, or even possibly entirely new stuff. Let us know what you think!

Wnen i click the link nothing happen, is there a problem with the page?

Is there any posibilities to get apparences to be added? I mean, like the Webber Survivor skin.
I don't mind if it's tradable or not after exchanging it for points, honestly i wouldn't sell that skin, is just so beautiful, i just want the skin, so if it gets added i would really love it :D 

• Like 4

On 26.01.2020 at 7:26 AM, Val3ntino_ said:

Is there any posibilities to get apparences to be added? I mean, like the Webber Survivor skin.
I don't mind if it's tradable or not after exchanging it for points, honestly i wouldn't sell that skin, is just so beautiful, i just want the skin, so if it gets added i would really love it :D 

It will be buyable from klei and weavable when Webber's rework comes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1