AnitaCoffee    377
11 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hilariously I got that exact thing from a random daily log in about a month back ago.. but destroyed it for spools.

The Funko Pop Skins, THATS What I Want, 

Wendys Funeral Veil Beekeeper Hat

Willows Burning Witch Hat

Wilsons Tesla Coil Lantern

Webbers Spiderweb Umbrella 

please Klei? <3

First of all: HOW DARE YOU :wilson_ecstatic: Though I meant the Year of the Varg Winter hat skin. I'm not sure if that drops but if it does yaaaaay.

And yeah they probably won't put those in since it's the incentive to buy the Funko Pops. That's pretty much why I bought them.

• Like 1

Paxtonnnn    4,023
15 minutes ago, AnitaCoffee said:

the Year of the Varg Winter hat skin. I'm not sure if that drops but if it does yaaaaay.

You can never get loyals from drops, sorry to break it to you.

• Like 1

AnitaCoffee    377
16 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

You can never get loyals from drops, sorry to break it to you.

That's why I need it in the rewards system then! Since I think this is the only way to get past loyal rewards right now.

Puppy eyes Klei. 

SinancoTheBest    1,284
13 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:

That's why I need it in the rewards system then! Since I think this is the only way to get past loyal rewards right now.

Puppy eyes Klei. 

Yes, just turn the original loyal items into "timeless" and add the loyal quality of those to the Klei Rewards. Bottomless Pit, Year of the Varg Winter Hat, Year of the Pig Beefalo Hat, Cherub's Heart, Stabbed Heart, Staked Heart, Winter Lantern, Stone Kiln, Carved Stone Torch... I just hope Klei remembers this rewards system it implemented and updates it, it hasn't been touched since its opening 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Mike23Ua    1,006

I wish the big pile of spools was redeemable now, I got a Halloween outfit to weave before it’s locked away in the Unweaveables vault like my Wendy Lureplant head :(

• Like 3

splorange    567

when will the klei rewards rotate? i've been waiting for any sort of change in rewards but it hasn't rotated once and it's been four months.

• Thanks 3

Ezaroth    939
9 hours ago, SplOrange said:

when will the klei rewards rotate? i've been waiting for any sort of change in rewards but it hasn't rotated once and it's been four months.

It shouldn't "rotate" since that would defeat the whole purpose of "allowing players to get what they missed before". Just add more options.

• Like 4

Bird Up    767

My friend has the Clucky Winter Hat and it's so cool. It's one of the few things I missed. I hope it can come to the reward program along with some other loyalties. There hasn't been an update to the program in quite a long while, perhaps now's a good time to update it for those who have been saving their points up?

Mike23Ua    1,006
3 hours ago, nome said:

Sorry about that. My team had a lot of sicknesses, a car accident, some shuffling of who was doing which project, and a few projects that turned out to be more work than anticipated. Everyone is fine but we're running a little slower than we were planning on. More rewards stuff is definitely coming but not in the very short term (very unlikely to be this calendar year).

Once again, really sorry about the delays! Keep the suggestions coming folks, we do read them.

That is terrible but I am glad that everyone is doing okay! You guys should be taking Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays off work anyway.

I would send you guys a Turkey for Christmas but it will have turned into Rot by the time it got there. :(

Happy Holidays!

• Thanks 3