Introducing, Klei Rewards

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

I wish the big pile of spools was redeemable now, I got a Halloween outfit to weave before it’s locked away in the Unweaveables vault like my Wendy Lureplant head :(

I’m pretty sure all of the new skins stay weaveable forever, the Lureplant head was never weaveable.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, SplOrange said:

when will the klei rewards rotate? i've been waiting for any sort of change in rewards but it hasn't rotated once and it's been four months.

It shouldn't "rotate" since that would defeat the whole purpose of "allowing players to get what they missed before". Just add more options.

• Like 4

My friend has the Clucky Winter Hat and it's so cool. It's one of the few things I missed. I hope it can come to the reward program along with some other loyalties. There hasn't been an update to the program in quite a long while, perhaps now's a good time to update it for those who have been saving their points up?

• Developer
1 hour ago, Mantaren said:

Four months later and we have 0 updates on the rewards. 

Sorry about that. My team had a lot of sicknesses, a car accident, some shuffling of who was doing which project, and a few projects that turned out to be more work than anticipated. Everyone is fine but we're running a little slower than we were planning on. More rewards stuff is definitely coming but not in the very short term (very unlikely to be this calendar year).

Once again, really sorry about the delays! Keep the suggestions coming folks, we do read them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 25
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, nome said:

Sorry about that. My team had a lot of sicknesses, a car accident, some shuffling of who was doing which project, and a few projects that turned out to be more work than anticipated. Everyone is fine but we're running a little slower than we were planning on. More rewards stuff is definitely coming but not in the very short term (very unlikely to be this calendar year).

Once again, really sorry about the delays! Keep the suggestions coming folks, we do read them.

That is terrible but I am glad that everyone is doing okay! You guys should be taking Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays off work anyway.

I would send you guys a Turkey for Christmas but it will have turned into Rot by the time it got there. :(

Happy Holidays!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Hello @ProjectZero32, welcome to the forums.

If you are able to access https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards with the Platform Account you play DST on (Be it Steam/PS4/XBOX/etc.). Scrolling to the bottom of the page in the link shows the available items to redeem. Clicking their redeem button should give you the item the next time you open DST on the Platform.

Just make sure, you are logged in the same Platform account in the Rewards Page that you also actually play from.

If you've redeemed it correctly, the rewards in the Rewards page will turn green "Redeemed Successfully!".

Then all you have to do is open the game, afaik. The items redeemed should appear like the Daily Gifts.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, WhoSalty said:

I really need the bird cage to be redeemable via rewards.  It's the only one I've missed and other items of the set are available.  :(

i have the exact same issue. got everything except for the bird cage

On 11/30/2019 at 10:42 AM, nome said:

Sorry about that. My team had a lot of sicknesses, a car accident, some shuffling of who was doing which project, and a few projects that turned out to be more work than anticipated.

Oh man! I'm sorry!

I hope all of you guys get better :(

I love Klei I don't want all of them dying on me! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Try unsubscribing and resubscribing, maybe?

Well, I just subscribed to Twitter for the first time. It's doing the same thing as before, though - running the Klei logo over and over like a "loading" image and then not doing anything else... 

On 08/08/2019 at 7:17 PM, JoeW said:

On 08/08/2019 at 7:17 PM, JoeW said:

Estamos introduzindo um sistema que permitirá aos jogadores coletar "pontos" em suas contas, fazendo várias coisas como se inscrever no nosso Youtube ou nos seguir no Twitter e depois usá-los para obter itens. Atualmente, usaremos isso para distribuir nossos itens do Twitch fora do ciclo, em vez de vendê-los, como sugerimos anteriormente. Isso permite que os jogadores obtenham o que perderam antes ou apenas os obtenham sem passar pelo Twitch.

A primeira versão disso pode ser encontrada em nossa página de contas aqui:  https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

No futuro, atualizaremos o programa de recompensas com novas maneiras de ganhar mais pontos e receber recompensas legais que eles podem ter perdido, ou até mesmo coisas inteiramente novas. Deixe-nos saber o que você pensa!

i try to collect my reward on this site but it dont work, i dont recieve the item

unknown.png

Edited by Vertex