Introducing, Klei Rewards

16 hours ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

The link seems to be expired. Where is the link for the Klei rewards?

I think you just have to to click that login -button and then click REWARDS from top left corner of your screen? You don't really need that link to access your klei account information, although it's the easiest way to find the rewards-page imo. Anyway, the link works just fine for me after I logged in again.

• Thanks 1

• Developer

Hello @1TeeMo

I apologize for the problems caused by the rewards page.

I will investigate the issues you are having claiming your points, but first I need to know what is your Klei User ID.

You can find your Klei User ID here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/info

If the problem claiming your points is due to a programming bug, I will fix it as soon as possible. However, you should know that sometimes unlinking an linking your account(s) one more time resolves a number of temporary issues caused by random network disruptions that we cannot always control. Try to unlink + relink the affected accounts. If this still doesn’t solves the problem, then share your Klei User ID with me and I will continue the investigation on my side.

Best regards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 23/10/2019 at 3:38 PM, CactusCompanion said:

image.thumb.png.c5f960b06587b97fac75effb2853ebf8.png

Klei please how much longer is my waiting required

Oh, holy darkness of Charlie... I'm sitting at 3400 points, waiting for it with the desire to buy the Amazing Snowball Juggler bruning inside me for so long!!! And now it would be perfect, cuz I would be able to weave the Guest of Honor for Wurt <3 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JaselUmena said:

Are there any news regarding the big pile of spool? I have been saving my points so that I can play the new character, and I'm like 500 spools away from unlocking her after unraveling the majority of my items. Any chance it will happen soon?

Nope, still haven't.

Wish we got some news related to the Klei Rewards Page.

• Like 2

Hi, guys
I'm having some problems with the rewards system. Am I the only one?
I don't own these items yet, and since it says that I successfully claimed it, I cannot get them
I tried unlinking and linking my twitch account but nothing changed
:C
If someone knows how to fix this, please tell me. 

image.png.fad5e6b9fd86cb9b39e61f1d7e054631.png

20 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:

...............I'd be so happy if this thing gets an update with puppy hat. 

Hilariously I got that exact thing from a random daily log in about a month back ago.. but destroyed it for spools.

The Funko Pop Skins, THATS What I Want, 

Wendys Funeral Veil Beekeeper Hat

Willows Burning Witch Hat

Wilsons Tesla Coil Lantern

Webbers Spiderweb Umbrella 

please Klei? <3

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hilariously I got that exact thing from a random daily log in about a month back ago.. but destroyed it for spools.

The Funko Pop Skins, THATS What I Want, 

Wendys Funeral Veil Beekeeper Hat

Willows Burning Witch Hat

Wilsons Tesla Coil Lantern

Webbers Spiderweb Umbrella 

please Klei? <3

First of all: HOW DARE YOU :wilson_ecstatic: Though I meant the Year of the Varg Winter hat skin. I'm not sure if that drops but if it does yaaaaay.

And yeah they probably won't put those in since it's the incentive to buy the Funko Pops. That's pretty much why I bought them.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:

That's why I need it in the rewards system then! Since I think this is the only way to get past loyal rewards right now.

Puppy eyes Klei. 

Yes, just turn the original loyal items into "timeless" and add the loyal quality of those to the Klei Rewards. Bottomless Pit, Year of the Varg Winter Hat, Year of the Pig Beefalo Hat, Cherub's Heart, Stabbed Heart, Staked Heart, Winter Lantern, Stone Kiln, Carved Stone Torch... I just hope Klei remembers this rewards system it implemented and updates it, it hasn't been touched since its opening 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1