Introducing, Klei Rewards

Noob question- but how many uses does a pitched tent have before it decays?? I like the Circus Tent but if it has to be reconstructed after so many uses I think I’m just gonna set them in my base and just use them as decorations only.

also why can’t you pick up a tent and repitch it someplace else?

Just curious.

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Noob question- but how many uses does a pitched tent have before it decays?? I like the Circus Tent but if it has to be reconstructed after so many uses I think I’m just gonna set them in my base and just use them as decorations only.

also why can’t you pick up a tent and repitch it someplace else?

Just curious.

The tent and its reskin have 6 uses before they break, but it's a great item overall and doesn't cost much as long as you collect some silk. Since it's a structure you can't replace it, it's not a portable tent, the fur rolls fulfil that role.

2 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Speaking of loyal items, would be cool if skins like bottomless pit and stone klin are sold as Loyal quality in the shop but people who already have them get theirs upgraded to Timeless quality like what happened with tragic torch.

What’s the difference in the quality of a skin item in DST do honestly??

ive only really seen it do two things-

1- it gives the Trade Inn guy different rarity values on loot.

2- higher quality items are usually worth more spools if unraveled.

outside of that- it serves no purpose at all whatsoever ESPECIALLY on CONSOLES because there is no way of trading items between other players.. That I am aware of.

Edited by Mike23Ua

To be honest i dont mind spending money on previous skins. Since i started playing DST 2 years late, Ive missed tons of stuff. 

Is there a chance of these items to come back? I would be very happy if it did lol
Bottomless pit
Pigking Buffalo helm skin
Valentines Telltale heart skin
Christmas Lantern Skin
and Half of the skins from the Amazing twitchdrop set. 

i think ive missed a few more but those are the ones that i know off right now. But yea Klei, i would gladly pay for these skins if you ever decide to put them on the store.

On 22.9.2019 at 2:07 AM, Marco BR said:

It's all that anyone who doesn't have the option to do the puzzle on the platform expects from klei :wilson_curious:

Didn’t you see already. Nome said they will bring the puzzles over to console ,so we can do them.

Edited by NoscopeFelix

Just now, bitcrushed_rage said:

I hope that with the release of this new character, they update this

That'd be the PERFECT time to give the big spool drop!

I hope Charlie at some point becomes a playable character.. just cause.

ive loved Charlie ever since the short Animation of her struggling with her emotions as to rather she wanted to help or hurt Wilson.

• Like 1

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

I hope Charlie at some point becomes a playable character.. just cause.

ive loved Charlie ever since the short Animation of her struggling with her emotions as to rather she wanted to help or hurt Wilson.

I hope we DO get Charlie at some point. Maybe when the story is finally concluded. 
But logically, it'd be weird. What would be attacking the players in the dark..?

3 minutes ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

I hope we DO get Charlie at some point. Maybe when the story is finally concluded. 
But logically, it'd be weird. What would be attacking the players in the dark..?

Billions of tiny spiders so small that the human eye can’t see

• Haha 2