jaimdy    0

There are some loyal qualities of skin that I don't want to own and can't be broken up and sold. I want to trade these skins for points, and trade points for my favorite skin. (I am bound to 6 accounts, each of which can earn 850 points, but my total points are only 4,250, why?)

Mike23Ua    449
13 hours ago, nome said:

The reason we don't have that is that when I last looked, PS4 didn't give me the info I need to know if you own DS. If I find out that has changed I'll add it to the todo list.

Does it still have to be by a limited time of purchase or can you just make it so that anyone who buys the DLC also gets the items when they load DST? I personally won’t have any issue getting the rewards regardless of your choice so no worries on my behalf, I just figured that if players who really wanted the skins could unlock them by buying the older game & it’s dlc expansion’s this would certainly bring in more revenue for you guys to help further develop and improve upon DST! 

(And it also keeps you guys from having to check with Sony to see if players purchased the expansions prior to the limited time frame)

Ezaroth    826
13 hours ago, jaimdy said:

There are some loyal qualities of skin that I don't want to own and can't be broken up and sold. I want to trade these skins for points, and trade points for my favorite skin. (I am bound to 6 accounts, each of which can earn 850 points, but my total points are only 4,250, why?)

There's only 5, you don't get points from linking twitch.

Mike23Ua    449

Noob question- but how many uses does a pitched tent have before it decays?? I like the Circus Tent but if it has to be reconstructed after so many uses I think I’m just gonna set them in my base and just use them as decorations only.

also why can’t you pick up a tent and repitch it someplace else?

Just curious.

Marco BR    1,629
3 hours ago, Xenologist said:

I just hope the cyclum skins will be available for point-purchase

It's all that anyone who doesn't have the option to do the puzzle on the platform expects from klei :wilson_curious:

• Like 1

SinancoTheBest    901
7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Noob question- but how many uses does a pitched tent have before it decays?? I like the Circus Tent but if it has to be reconstructed after so many uses I think I’m just gonna set them in my base and just use them as decorations only.

also why can’t you pick up a tent and repitch it someplace else?

Just curious.

The tent and its reskin have 6 uses before they break, but it's a great item overall and doesn't cost much as long as you collect some silk. Since it's a structure you can't replace it, it's not a portable tent, the fur rolls fulfil that role.

Mike23Ua    449

When is the next batch of rewards?? The only thing I felt was worthy of buying in this set was the cool Circus tent skin.

• Thanks 1

Kuba5565    600

I'm curious is the loyal items the only ones that we'll be able to buy, or there will be some other random skins too?

SinancoTheBest    901

Speaking of loyal items, would be cool if skins like bottomless pit and stone klin are sold as Loyal quality in the shop but people who already have them get theirs upgraded to Timeless quality like what happened with tragic torch.

Mike23Ua    449
2 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Speaking of loyal items, would be cool if skins like bottomless pit and stone klin are sold as Loyal quality in the shop but people who already have them get theirs upgraded to Timeless quality like what happened with tragic torch.

What’s the difference in the quality of a skin item in DST do honestly??

ive only really seen it do two things-

1- it gives the Trade Inn guy different rarity values on loot.

2- higher quality items are usually worth more spools if unraveled.

outside of that- it serves no purpose at all whatsoever ESPECIALLY on CONSOLES because there is no way of trading items between other players.. That I am aware of.

Edited by Mike23Ua

__IvoCZE__    5,942
On 27. 9. 2019 at 12:34 AM, Stephen1337 said:

but have no russian social Vkontakte. So sad.

Isn't Vkontakte used for the blue whale game? I generally don't know because with the media it became a cluster of misinformation...

bobokapapa    0

To be honest i dont mind spending money on previous skins. Since i started playing DST 2 years late, Ive missed tons of stuff. 

Is there a chance of these items to come back? I would be very happy if it did lol
Bottomless pit
Pigking Buffalo helm skin
Valentines Telltale heart skin
Christmas Lantern Skin
and Half of the skins from the Amazing twitchdrop set. 

i think ive missed a few more but those are the ones that i know off right now. But yea Klei, i would gladly pay for these skins if you ever decide to put them on the store.

__IvoCZE__    5,942
On 29. 9. 2019 at 1:54 PM, bobokapapa said:

Pigking Buffalo helm skin
Christmas Lantern Skin

Those will propably return ( The Beefalo hat skin in 12 years -wow- and the Lantern during Christmas )

NoscopeFelix    1,820
On 22.9.2019 at 2:07 AM, Marco BR said:

It's all that anyone who doesn't have the option to do the puzzle on the platform expects from klei :wilson_curious:

Didn’t you see already. Nome said they will bring the puzzles over to console ,so we can do them.

Edited by NoscopeFelix

I_Link_I    499

Does anyone know when the big spool will be available?

(The extra spools is the main reason i started linking my acounts.)

Kuba5565    600
37 minutes ago, I_Link_I said:

Does anyone know when the big spool will be available?

(The extra spools is the main reason i started linking my acounts.)

Nobody knows at the moment, well maybe exept developers. I'm also waiting for the spool one.

Koolaidius    0
Posted (edited)

Hi how am I supposed to link a facebook account when this is the only thing that happens?

1.png.9391a0b7425c932380f335565b83c2dc.png2.png.6dcd4f1311bf90e7fd04179a151c80b5.png3.thumb.png.76afb0d986b288f77c4228d3ed0afa02.png

Does the same thing with instagram too.

Edited by Koolaidius

Mike23Ua    449
Just now, bitcrushed_rage said:

I hope that with the release of this new character, they update this

That'd be the PERFECT time to give the big spool drop!

I hope Charlie at some point becomes a playable character.. just cause.

ive loved Charlie ever since the short Animation of her struggling with her emotions as to rather she wanted to help or hurt Wilson.

• Like 1

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

I hope Charlie at some point becomes a playable character.. just cause.

ive loved Charlie ever since the short Animation of her struggling with her emotions as to rather she wanted to help or hurt Wilson.

I hope we DO get Charlie at some point. Maybe when the story is finally concluded. 
But logically, it'd be weird. What would be attacking the players in the dark..?

Mike23Ua    449
3 minutes ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

I hope we DO get Charlie at some point. Maybe when the story is finally concluded. 
But logically, it'd be weird. What would be attacking the players in the dark..?

Billions of tiny spiders so small that the human eye can’t see

• Haha 2