Introducing, Klei Rewards

We are introducing a system that will allow players to collect "points" on their accounts by doing various things like subscribing to our Youtube or following us on Twitter and then use those points to get items. Currently we will be using this to distribute our out of cycle Twitch items rather than selling them as we had previously suggested. This allows players to get what they missed before or just get them without going through Twitch.

The first version of this can be found on our accounts page here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

In the future we will update the rewards program with new ways to earn more points and pick up cool rewards they may have missed, or even possibly entirely new stuff. Let us know what you think!

• Like 185
  • Thanks 60
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 3
  • Health 5
  • Sanity 2
  • Spool 5
  • Wavey 4
  • Shopcat 2
  • Big Ups 3
  • GL Happy 4
  • Potato Cup 3
  • Spooky 1

Oh neat. I'm caught up on rewards but I might as well still.

EDIT: The youtube one doesn't seem to wanna work for me though.
EDIT2: Unsubbing and resubbing worked. Strange.

Edited by Zeklo
  • Sad 1

the check again youtube button is not working for me, and instagram redirection is taking me to facebook. :wilson_confused:

edit. the youtube one is fine, only the instagram doesnt work now 

Edited by Corazon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JustCrimson said:

You gotta sign in and then click the link and when you go to link your google account or whatever you gotta click advanced and continue to Klei

Exactly what I did.

I'll be assuming that since the Drops & Rewards is still in beta, we should expect the other account links like Instagram and Facebook to be working soon enough! That and more items at some point! :wilson_blush:

Edited by AFK_Daemon
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, JoeW said:

In the future we will update the rewards program with new ways to earn more points and pick up cool rewards they may have missed, or even possibly entirely new stuff. Let us know what you think!

How will users know when new stuff has been added to the rewards program? Don't wanna miss out on old stuff I missed out on or even new stuff : p

Also, will this include stuff like the Bottomless Pit, or the Tencent Exclusive skins, like the Rose Torch or Rose FirePit?

Edited by lakhnish
spelling; :p; Also ... firepit
  • Like 6
  • Sad Dupe 1