Return of them - Turn of Tides is coming next week!

On 8/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, Rellimarual said:

Well there’s even less reason to delay the release of a PC version that’s ready because it might make console players feel bad. If hardly any of them even know about it, it can’t make them feel bad. 

True not many console players do come to the forums normally, I'm just a dedicated fan. I do know that it takes awhile. I'm till mildly upset, but I understand. I'm only upset because this has happened before. The Gorge. It took FOREVER to get it out on console compared to PC. AGAIN I understand. There weren't any bugs I ran into congrats. I'm just a little upset that is.

9 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

True not many console players do come to the forums normally, I'm just a dedicated fan. I do know that it takes awhile. I'm till mildly upset, but I understand. I'm only upset because this has happened before. The Gorge. It took FOREVER to get it out on console compared to PC. AGAIN I understand. There weren't any bugs I ran into congrats. I'm just a little upset that is.

As @NSAiswatchingus put it: Those were the dark times for console-ers 

Archived