Finding Info

Kortekai

Returning to DST after a few years. Had worked up a character mod before, and am now doing much better with it. Been scouring tutorials, guides, and forum searches, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for... Have also opened up the script files for each of the standard characters and learned what I could from them. So... Is there a compiled list of all DST functions I could reference?

The main problem I'm having now is that I want to scale the items my character holds/wears differently than the base model is scaled, and I can't find any way to do that. I understand how scaling works, and that if a head image is too small, hats will float over top of it. I'm just hoping there's a way to reduce the size or position of items is possible, since I would like to adjust hats to fit my character (rather than the other way around) and reduce the size of hand-held items. Armors fit this guy perfectly, and I'm loving how he looks so far.

Swineheart-IMG.png

Archived