Wheres the lag?

yesterday i was able to kite a clock knight first time in my life xxxD also hounds and pigs and all mobs had such a small attack range. it was a completely new experience for me.

after the warly release i was playing DST without beta and it lagged a bit like i always do. but yesterday i changed back to the beta and when we started playing i noticed immidiatly something is different. the delay when i pick things or when i cook on fire or when i open chests wasnt there. so i saw a clock knight which i tried to kite and it worked. normally even frame perfect kiting didnt work.

what ever ya doing klei, gg

Yeah I've noticed this on the ps4 as well.

Like an year ago the game had input lag so bad I legit thought it was a bad game. Then I picked it up a few months ago again for a 2nd chance and although there was some lag, the input lag was almost all gone.

Ever since the Warly update I've been able to consistently hit the knight clockworks 3x before kiting. Very enjoyable. I thought it was a placebo effect but the lag is definitely disappearing little by little

I noticed this today. Usually when I’m playing on my world with caves there was always a small but noticeable delay with all of my actions making it slightly difficult to kite knights but it felt a lot cleaner today. I thought I was just imagining things.

Maybe that’s why the ROT update is taking so long.

1 hour ago, BeliarBAD said:

yesterday i was able to kite a clock knight first time in my life xxxD also hounds and pigs and all mobs had such a small attack range. it was a completely new experience for me.

after the warly release i was playing DST without beta and it lagged a bit like i always do. but yesterday i changed back to the beta and when we started playing i noticed immidiatly something is different. the delay when i pick things or when i cook on fire or when i open chests wasnt there. so i saw a clock knight which i tried to kite and it worked. normally even frame perfect kiting didnt work.

what ever ya doing klei, gg

I thought it was only me who stopped lagging that hard... I noticed it when I was playing as Warly and could add 3x berries into the pot, quickly without lag.

Thanks for confirming it!

Archived