Anyone Got Timelapse Working?

I saw in the update that the Timelapse feature should be working now, but I cannot for the life of me get it to work. I have tried opening old bases, making new bases, Uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Nothing seems to work, it always says Timelapse not available, Has anyone figured out the secret technique to get it working?

I did not want to post a bug report, as I assume I am just doing something wrong. 

Not 2 minutes after I made this post, I seem to have it working. I was just being impatient, (I wanted to make sure it was working before enabling mods, to ensure that no mods where to break it.) For me on a new colony, it did not start working until 5 cycles had passed. Then it magically starting working. 

Ok for anyone interested, I just made a new base and tested it every cycle till it worked. It seems consistent that the game wont actually let you start viewing time lapses until at least 3 cycles have fully finished (Meaning the start of cycle 4.)

Archived