Recommended Posts

-Variant    4,798

WWWWHHHHOOOO!!!

Thanks again, guys! This should surely help out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ADM    1,991
1 hour ago, Electroely said:

@Jason caves server crashes when depth worm warning sounds are supposed to happen

 

Well, my dedicated server is simply unreachable since the last update, I can't even see it in the Browse menu even after many restarts, didn't had this on other updates so I guess something's wrong for now on this last one...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
artemiyME    150

entire Beta branch is devoid of all Dedi servers including mine, there is one dedi online only and i wonder what they did to make it work...

 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brocca    15

 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Reduced the amount of Seastacks and improved their world gen layout (this will be retrofitted into existing worlds)

Amen~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
X-lem    249
6 hours ago, SplOrange said:

poop rock variations

unknown.png

image.png.060e240450fbb387e7674da0befc7b60.png

Thanks! Honestly I like the original sea stack design the best. They looked more deadly. These just look like blobs of mud.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Electroely    2,913
11 hours ago, ADM said:

Well, my dedicated server is simply unreachable since the last update, I can't even see it in the Browse menu even after many restarts, didn't had this on other updates so I guess something's wrong for now on this last one...

 

10 hours ago, artemiyME said:

entire Beta branch is devoid of all Dedi servers including mine, there is one dedi online only and i wonder what they did to make it work...

 

I was able to host my server just fine - but I see that it's one of the only three dedicated servers currently on the server browser. I launch mine from the same directory as my DST game on Steam, could that be it?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mooagain    1,509
7 hours ago, X-lem said:

They looked more deadly. These just look like blobs of mud.

They look less deadly because they are less deadly. They were nerfed last update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terra M Welch    2,288
15 hours ago, Jason said:

 

  • Platform hopping is now blocked if a blocker object is in the way of the hopping path

 

So map makers can now block the edge of their custom map's land with basalt walls so people can't just boat off it? Neat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    60,458
9 hours ago, X-lem said:

Thanks! Honestly I like the original sea stack design the best. They looked more deadly. These just look like blobs of mud.

Maybe they'll come to life later on?:wilson_ecstatic:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    6,141
22 hours ago, Warlockadamm said:

That one looks like a face looking up xD am i the only one seeing it ? Am i going insane hahaha xD

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maradyne    4,447
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, X-lem said:

Thanks! Honestly I like the original sea stack design the best. They looked more deadly. These just look like blobs of mud.

The current ones make me think of shadowy cave rocks.

like They're reaching up to pull down the Moon

Edited by maradyne
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
artemiyME    150
On 8/7/2019 at 9:22 AM, Electroely said:

 

I was able to host my server just fine - but I see that it's one of the only three dedicated servers currently on the server browser. I launch mine from the same directory as my DST game on Steam, could that be it?

So I have to restructure my folders or is this temporary? seems like some path selection options in klei-provided server hosting files are broken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maradyne    4,447
17 hours ago, maradyne said:

The current ones make me think of shadowy cave rocks.

like They're reaching up to pull down the Moon

...oh, I knew I'd seen similar down there somewhere.

Atrium_Pillar.pngSlimypillar.png

 

Almost the same color as the Atrium pillar...where the shadows are at their deepest.
Some features in common with the slimy variant, as well.

I can't remember exactly what shade of blue the original DST Sea Stacks were, but I noticed that the normal Cave Pillars have a blue shade, as well. Might be onto some design decision here...?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now