Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Yukanur

The Ancient Civilization

Recommended Posts

Yukanur    3,383

it based on my knowledge so, it's still unofficial
mural symbols translate (not all of them)
5d46e75050629_obelisk1.thumb.png.64f7ff255e7b8627c607cc37148d7953.png5d46e75e065e6_obelisk2.thumb.png.6a62a2466cc1a426d79c5e002002d2b6.png5d46e76d4e663_obelisk3.thumb.png.0165a7d04f0a71f6d8a98b3eadfdcfff.png5d46e77cc90b0_obelisk4.thumb.png.6d15fa2160b35c84bde19c8e61bf1957.png

as you can see from above there're 2 creatures that live with Ancient Civilization closely:
the first is look like ammonite and the second is centipede

How Ancient Civilization look like when they're alive:
(it based on my anatomy)
shrimp.png.2b631d6313486fffd6ae8a88d86b1036.png
people think they look like bug but, actually they look like shrimp

as you can see on the mural that Ancient Civilization found Ancient Gateaway, not build it. it might connected to the "shadow realm" and use it power. when the shadow power is uncontrollable it turn againts them, killing them and they become shadow creatures.
Ancient Civilziation actually not origineted from caves, but. from surface.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    8,929

This is the most in-depth and most detailed observations that I've ever seen someone go. It's also the most easily understandable. For that reason, I applaud you.

The centipede raises some questions. My first thought is the Pugalisk from Hamlet, but I feel like that's too much of a stretch. What I do know, however, is that it'd make one helluva boss fight.

 

edit: laku stop cyberbullying me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frashaw27    341

I was thinking recently and I was thinking that maybe the king is the ancient herald. His body and movments remesmbale the kings, he was changed with his citizens to give his appearence, the herald can sommon the nightmare creatures, wearing the vortex cloak still makes you vulnearable, ect. If what I think is true, then maybe the aporkylpse is maybe what brought ruin to the civiliazation and the king was then forever tied with the event while the other weren't. Just something to ponder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WebberMain    73
59 minutes ago, Frashaw27 said:

I was thinking recently and I was thinking that maybe the king is the ancient herald. His body and movments remesmbale the kings, he was changed with his citizens to give his appearence, the herald can sommon the nightmare creatures, wearing the vortex cloak still makes you vulnearable, ect. If what I think is true, then maybe the aporkylpse is maybe what brought ruin to the civiliazation and the king was then forever tied with the event while the other weren't. Just something to ponder.

Herald is not the Cyclum(king).he is "harbinger of some sort".Cyclum is controlling the fuelreaver to stop metheus/charlie from opening gateway for Them to come in again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sunset Skye    3,766

There's something that nobody ever seems to point out when it comes to the Metheus murals...

latest?cb=20170413213905

unknown-30.png

latest?cb=20181203111900

Considering the Ancient Herald is in Hamlet, and the first part of the Ancients' story involves them coming down from the mountains, I don't think this is too unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catteflyterpill    1,000

Is it me or are there only Purple, Green, and Yellow gems? Seems strange that the other gems aren't present, though this could be due to the image's saturation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smitty Inc.    226

Something to note your making the Queen and Metheus (the king) the same person when they are not
metheus.thumb.png.fd777ec1798fcb5174917873b8c6380a.png
note that their helmets are different from one another Metheus has large horns while the Queen has small horns

also note Im unsure if Metheus is the name for the King or Queen so someone please tell me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    17,240
53 minutes ago, Smitty Inc. said:

also note Im unsure if Metheus is the name for the King or Queen so someone please tell me

A long while ago Metheus was said to be female on a Klei stream. Unsure if this is still valid.

If you buy into the Fuelweaver = mind of the Ancient King then it makes sense that the Ancient Queen, Metheus, is the dead one.
As the Fuelweaver more or less mourns them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theukon-dos    2,174

Something worth noting is that, due to the order at which you examine the ancient murals in the atrium, it seems that the Ancients reached there Magnum Opus *after* they became the shadows.

 

The Atrium murals (or "Atrium_rubble" in the game's code) are all one item, and there examination quotes are based on how many  you've previously examined

 

the first one you examine depicts the civilization before the fuel, showing them as a struggling civilization before discovering the fuel

 

The second mural is blank, with it's depictions having been lost to time

 

The third mural depicts an "inky blackness" overcoming the people, most likley the fuel Over running them.

 

The fourth depicts the ancient breaking out of there shells, and turning into... whatever they became

 

and the Fifth and final panel depicts a glistening city made of metal, which is Likley the prevelent Theulicite.

 

now while it is possible that number 5 is out of order, it doesn't make much sense IMO for the first 4 being in order to have the 5 panel randomly out of place. (though number 2 could be anything, Maxwell's examination quote of "We all know what happens next" followed by "They gained such an enviable power" in the fourth panel sounds to me like it is where it should be) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nino123    196
8 hours ago, Smitty Inc. said:

Something to note your making the Queen and Metheus (the king) the same person when they are not
metheus.thumb.png.fd777ec1798fcb5174917873b8c6380a.png
note that their helmets are different from one another Metheus has large horns while the Queen has small horns

also note Im unsure if Metheus is the name for the King or Queen so someone please tell me

Her's my two cents :

I think the king (or queen) died  using shadow power (the broken helmet). The one with small horns (call it the queen") is, in a first time, on the right side, crouching with the torch and the one with big horns (the king...) stand up with his cane, triumphantly and using shadow power. Next, the "king" take the place at the right, looking weak and the queen take is place with her torch to stop the shadows, probably killing the king. Finally, the queen don't success and the king died, with all the insect people and she looks hopeless...

 

I don't know if they discovered the portal or created it, but they use shadows to spred their knowledge and magic uses since the shadows came to be unstoppable and dangerous (fuelweaver).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564

im pretty sure the ancient didnt do anything wrong with the magic. its just shows an end of an era/age. 

On 5.8.2019 at 10:44 AM, Ezaroth said:

 

iu22MuZ.png

 

you can see on this pic the torch. but look around it. you see the sun symbolism ;) ? the torch represents the sun. and evry sun has an era/age which ends and a "new" sun will be born. and all from the old era/age has to die, gets destroyed. so thats why the ancient civilization died.

 

Bildergebnis für don't starve hamlet aporkalypse clock

 

look at the aporcalypse clock from hamlet. YOU SEE THE SUN IN THE MIDDLE? the sunbeams. the right button is a living sun and the left button a dying sun. this is a sun calendar. and the aporcalypse is that what will happen when the sun dies. and after the aporcalypse a new sun will be born and a new era/age starts. its all astrology. the bible and all religions are astrology.

for better understanding what im talking about watch this: 

this documentary has some mistake in it but its ok to understand whats about the sun

 

THE APORCALYPSE:

 

Bildergebnis für reiter der apokalypse

Bildergebnis für rider of the apocalypse

 

we all know this picture of the aporkalypse. its from the book of revelation of st. john and we all asked ourself why the ffff is the one going with a libra to a fight xxxxD answer is simple. cause its astrology. this picture is a horoscope. a horoscope consists of the position of the sun, moon and the 5 back then known planets in relation to the star signs. for example sun in virgin or mercury in lion and so on. a complete horscope can be used as a date given. especially if you know the place where the sky has been observed. luckily the book of revelation of st. john gives us a complete horoscope and the place where it was observed. 

 

Revelation 1:9 King James Version (KJV)

I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

 

explanation: patmos is a isle of greece. so he was on the isle patmos. with this information we know the place where the sky was observed. so st. john was there and observed the sky and wrote down what he saw.

 

 

Revelation 6:2 King James Version (KJV)

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him

 

explanation: the white horse is the planet jupiter

 

 Jupiter in natürlichen Farben mit Schatten des Mondes Europa, fotografiert von der Raumsonde Cassini

 

hes the top/highest of all planets known back then. thats why a crown is given to his rider. the rider himself wears a bow which symbolize the saggatarius zodiac. so JUPITER IS IN SAGGATARIUS

 

 

Revelation 6:5 King James Version (KJV)

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand

 

explanation: the black horse is the mercury

Bildergebnis für merkur

hes the darkest of all planets known back then. the rider has a pair of balance in his hands which symbolize the libra zodiac. so MERCURY IS IN LIBRA.

 

 

last example:

 

Revelation 12:1 King James Version (KJV)

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars

 

explanation: the woman is the zodiac virgin

 

Grafik des Sternbilds Jungfrau mit leuchtenden miteinander verbundenen Sternen und Jungfrau-Bild vor Weltall-Hintergrund

 

the woman is clothed with the sun. so the SUN IS IN THE ZODIAC VIRGIN. THE MOON IS DIRECTLY UNDER THE VIRGIN.

the crown of twelve stars is the constellation Coma Berenices which consists of 12 bright stars

Ähnliches Foto

so COMA BERENICES IS DIRECTLY ABOVE THE VIRGIN

 

heres is the full list of the positions: 

 

jupiter in saggatarius 

mars under perseus

saturn in scorpio

mercury in libra

sun in virgin

moon under sun

venus in lion

 

with this information we get a complete horoscope and with computer calculations you can tell the exact date when this observation were made. the date when the book of relevation of st. john were written is 1 october XX86. i wont tell the exact date cause it reveals when parts of the bible were written and this just reveals more questions. but its not about that here. i just wanted to show whats about in DS and DST. its about the sun and astrology. like evry story, game, book, movie ever made they are all about the sun. without exception. my english is to bad for any more explantions. i would like to explane star wars cause its a very good example but im not able to. just google star wars sun symbolism or something like that and there you get a lot of information if you are interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,136
19 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

 

 

Bildergebnis für don't starve hamlet aporkalypse clock

 

(i cant snip these on phone so theyll stay.)

- its pretty much confirmed by several in-game sources that the Ancients were ruined by dabbling into Nightmare Fuel at this point.

- I appreciate the analysis and effort, but what are with these obscure connections to Astrology when the Ancient Civilization went underground into a lightless, starless environment with no access to starlight (at least deep in the Ruins) or the aporkalypse, in a fictional world which may not even have the stellar formations in Astrology? Attempts to track even the position of the moon are rendered impossible one you're underground. How much more the stars?

- Also, why all the connections to astrology and religion when the only truly confirmed religion in DST is Gnaw-worship (which is definitely not focused on a Sun-figure or the end of any age)?

Tldr, my point is that i see no strong connection nor significance in these claims to the lore of DST.

- THE Aporkalypse Calendar is a device which literally controls the position of the sun and moon, to bring calamity onto the Hamlet Plateau - another method, perhaps, that the Ancients used for some indeterminable reason which may have backfired and led to catastrophe and thus their flight into the Ruins. Its no mere end-of-age symbol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564

portal sun symbolism:

 

 

vvv.thumb.png.d8557329b52a65b655ee9e2aca73b8d2.png

this is the daily... dunno how to call it. the daily walk of the sun on the sky. cause its so important for our live, human started to build it out stone to adore the sun. round arch

BTRNGF.thumb.jpg.8ec2edff008ab30abf7952a9f8cf724f.jpg

this one on the pic has also some pink around which symbollizes the sun even more.

Bildergebnis für krone

also a crown symbolizes the sun. gold is the colour of the sun (thats why is gold so much worth even though its completely useless). the pinks symbolize the sunbeams. and its weared on the head...

 

Bildergebnis für don't starve together portalBildergebnis für don't starve together portal

the portal is a round arch with an eye on the top. the eye symbolizing the sun. the sun is the light of the world and therefore its our eye without we coudnt see. so the portal is completely a sun symbol.

Ähnliches Foto

same with the arc of triumph in paris and all other these kinda things. all to adore the sun. btw the war for what they are builded are all just stagings to adore god. cause god made good and evil. day and light. so they staged the fight betwenn good and evil / light and darkness with human to adore god. to show him they understand gods will. gods will isnt good or evil. hes both. he made both. there has to be a constant fight betwenn good and evil so the balance gets preserved

12 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

its pretty much confirmed by several in-game sources that the Ancients were ruined by dabbling into Nightmare Fuel at this point.

thats symbolizing the end of the age. its not random they found it at this point. look in the pictures the firtst what you see are the moon cicles. that means its "time"...

 

12 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

- I appreciate the analysis and effort, but what are with these obscure connections to Astrology when the Ancient Civilization went underground into a lightless, starless environment with no access to starlight (at least deep in the Ruins) or the aporkalypse, in a fictional world which may not even have the stellar formations in Astrology? Attempts to track even the position of the moon are rendered impossible one you're underground. How much more the stars?

again this symbolizes the end of the era. the sun dies. they didnt let the sun die but they made them go walk underground. they go away from the sun and are in darkness. my damn eng is to bad to explain better but you posted your post very quick after mine so you havent watched the video and didnt think about it any minute so pls...

if you dont know anything about the sun and sun symbolism you cant argue here with me sry. if you think its BS then its fine. but you have zero knowledge so pls dont comment and make my post bad with zero knowledge.

just ignore it and its fine

 

THE MINIMUM TO COMMENT SUCH A BIG POST LIKE MINE IS TO READ IT COMPLETELY. you didnt. thats very disrespectful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maradyne    4,446
On 8/4/2019 at 3:39 PM, Catteflyterpill said:

Is it me or are there only Purple, Green, and Yellow gems? Seems strange that the other gems aren't present, though this could be due to the image's saturation. 

It is. The original images received some filtering to look more like the in-game murals/general cave aesthetic. Leaked pre-filter versions had other colors.

5d4a7f6dde8cb_WeaverandKlaus.thumb.png.04855c977b4ba78bc7c53361f017187d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,136
33 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

portal sun symbolism:

 

 

vvv.thumb.png.d8557329b52a65b655ee9e2aca73b8d2.png

this is the daily... dunno how to call it. the daily walk of the sun on the sky. cause its so important for our live, human started to build it out stone to adore the sun. round arch

BTRNGF.thumb.jpg.8ec2edff008ab30abf7952a9f8cf724f.jpg

this one on the pic has also some pink around which symbollizes the sun even more.

Bildergebnis für krone

also a crown symbolizes the sun. gold is the colour of the sun (thats why is gold so much worth even though its completely useless). the pinks symbolize the sunbeams. and its weared on the head...

 

Bildergebnis für don't starve together portalBildergebnis für don't starve together portal

the portal is a round arch with an eye on the top. the eye symbolizing the sun. the sun is the light of the world and therefore its our eye without we coudnt see. so the portal is completely a sun symbol.

Ähnliches Foto

same with the arc of triumph in paris and all other these kinda things. all to adore the sun. btw the war for what they are builded are all just stagings to adore god. cause god made good and evil. day and light. so they staged the fight betwenn good and evil / light and darkness with human to adore god. to show him they understand gods will. gods will isnt good or evil. hes both. he made both. there has to be a constant fight betwenn good and evil so the balance gets preserved

thats symbolizing the end of the age. its not random they found it at this point. look in the pictures the firtst what you see are the moon cicles. that means its "time"...

 

again this symbolizes the end of the era. the sun dies. they didnt let the sun die but they made them go walk underground. they go away from the sun and are in darkness. my damn eng is to bad to explain better but you posted your post very quick after mine so you havent watched the video and didnt think about it any minute so pls...

if you dont know anything about the sun and sun symbolism you cant argue here with me sry. if you think its BS then its fine. but you have zero knowledge so pls dont comment and make my post bad with zero knowledge.

just ignore it and its fine

I won't ignore clearly irrelevant and potentially misleading information, and will always attempt to rectify it.

I've watched the entire video before in World Beliefs and Religions and know all the allusions between Religion, sun-worship, the end of the agd and its misinterpretations and all the saviours and myths based on mere sun-worship. Which is why i've come to say that it is not relevant to any of the myths present in DST.

Again, the Ancients could not have made any religion or culture based off the Sun or its perihelion or Astrology because: a. they had no access to them underground, and b. they didnt need it them even aboveground due to their insectoid nature. Their culture and downfall instead was based off their most prominent tool and material - Nightmare Fuel.

Plus, the Celestial portal is connected to the powers of the moon, NOT the sun. In no way does it reference the sun or is associated to it ingame.

And you claim that the Arc de Trioumphe is related to your theories of sun-worship when it was created to commemorate Napoleon's victory at Austerlitz... Don't try to take historical credit away from where it is due just to support your arguments.

Plus, Gold is used in currency and jewelry because it is scarce and doesnt corrode, which is perfect for economics, not because its luster is like the sun's. Plus, its an excellent conductor.

Explain all you wish, insult my intelligence all you like.; we are talking of DST, not world religions and symbolisms. My point remains: the theories related to sun-worship are irrelevant in don't starve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564
19 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Again, the Ancients could not have made any religion or culture based off the Sun or its perihelion or Astrology because: a. they had no access to them underground, and b. they didnt need it them even aboveground due to their insectoid nature. Their culture and downfall instead was based off their most prominent tool and material - Nightmare Fuel.

i dint say that. you understand it completely wrong. the whole story is symbolizing the end of the age. no one has anything to do with religioun.

i can tell you didnt understand it and you have none knowledge of the sun. i can tell because i have. if you know something about football and someone else just pretend he does you can tell that he pretend.

so its fine just ignore it. i didnt made a post. its just a comment.

you shoudnt believe evrything what you learn in school and in church. 

nvm let it be

 

Bildergebnis für dont starve

look this pic. the cover is a sun. the sun is 99% of the pic. all other things like wilson and the pigs are just infront. 

Bildergebnis für dont starve

 

Bildergebnis für dont starve

Bildergebnis für dont starve

Bildergebnis für dont starve

evrywhere sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun... and if you look closely its always there head on the sun. if you have watched the video you would know what that symbolizes

nvm

the comment took me 3h so i dont want to delete it. its not for you. its for someone who can follow me.( i dont say im right and you are wrong. i dont say you are dumb or any like that) its just you dont even argue. make some examples what you think is wrong. but you just say its bs. and its fine i dont wanna argue. just let it be

ive a vidoe with much much better information and explanation. its 12h long but its in german. otherwise i would post it. if someone is interested i can send him but if no one wants its also fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,136
6 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

i dint say that. you understand it completely wrong. the whole story is symbolizing the end of the age. no one has anything to do with religioun.

i can tell you didnt understand it and you have none knowledge of the sun. i can tell because i have. if you know something about football and someone else just pretend he does you can tell that he pretend.

so its fine just ignore it. i didnt made a post. its just a comment.

you shoudnt believe evrything what you learn in school and in church. 

nvm let it be

 

Bildergebnis für dont starve

look this pic. the cover is a sun. the sun is 99% of the pic. all other things like wilson and the pigs are just infront. 

Bildergebnis für dont starve

 

Bildergebnis für dont starve

Bildergebnis für dont starve

Bildergebnis für dont starve

evrywhere sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun...

nvm

Well, for starters, I never stated my beliefs anywhere in my arguments. I just wanted to show you that your arguments are totally unrelated to Don't Starve.

Tell me all the knowledge you do have, as I can clearly understand through your English, and i know clearly that all the symbolisms you have presented have no meaning whatsoever in Don't Starve's myths. 

What is more, you made this post, so prepare to defend it from people who disagree. If you're just going to abandon your theories between Don't Starve and the sun while pretending you didn't post anything, you should not have even posted in the first place.

What amuses me highly is that in all the pictures you provided except for the Megapack poster, they highlighted the moon.

20 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

i dint say that. you understand it completely wrong. the whole story is symbolizing the end of the age. no one has anything to do with religioun.

i can tell you didnt understand it and you have none knowledge of the sun. i can tell because i have. if you know something about football and someone else just pretend he does you can tell that he pretend.

so its fine just ignore it. i didnt made a post. its just a comment.

you shoudnt believe evrything what you learn in school and in church. 

nvm let it be

 

Bildergebnis für dont starve

look this pic. the cover is a sun. the sun is 99% of the pic. all other things like wilson and the pigs are just infront. 

Bildergebnis für dont starve

 

Bildergebnis für dont starve

Bildergebnis für dont starve

Bildergebnis für dont starve

evrywhere sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun... and if you look closely its always there head on the sun. if you have watched the video you would know what that symbolizes

nvm

the comment took me 3h so i dont want to delete it. its not for you. its for someone who can follow me.( i dont say im right and you are wrong. i dont say you are dumb or any like that) its just you dont even argue. make some examples what you think is wrong. but you just say its bs. and its fine i dont wanna argue. just let it be

ive a vidoe with much much better information and explanation. its 12h long but its in german. otherwise i would post it. if someone is interested i can send him but if no one wants its also fine

I never for once referred to your posts as bs. They have well structured argument. Its just when you shove your statements into DST that make no logical sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564
Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Well, for starters, I never stated my beliefs anywhere in my arguments. I just wanted to show you that your arguments are totally unrelated to Don't Starve.

Tell me all the knowledge you do have, as I can clearly understand through your English, and i know clearly that all the symbolisms you have presented have no meaning whatsoever in Don't Starve's myths. 

What is more, you made this post, so prepare to defend it from people who disagree. If you're just going to abandon your theories between Don't Starve and the sun while pretending you didn't post anything, you should not have even posted in the first place.

What amuses me highly is that in all the pictures you provided except for the Megapack poster, they highlighted the moon.

the problem is you dont know anything about it and you state you do. here the proof:

 

2 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

What amuses me highly is that in all the pictures you provided except for the Megapack poster, they highlighted the moon

the moon and the sun its both astrology. the sun is at day and the moon at night. these are the 2 sides. it doesnt matter if the sun is on the cover or its night and the moon is on the cover. but actually you gave me a hint. on one cover is the sun. and on the other the moon. do you get it? the balance. the balance has to be kept. if they would have made evry cover only the sun then it would be wrong cause like i said its not about good only. good and evil are actually both on the same side. the fight between evil and good / light and darkness / sun and moon ;) are making the balance which is needed

the sun is what we need to live. but the darkness is part of the sun. so yea darkness is bad but we need it to have the sun. 

10 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

I never for once referred to your posts as bs. They have well structured argument. Its just when you shove your statements into DST that make no logical sense.

actually its fine if you think its bs. just dont comment it xD evrything in ds and dst and gorge and forge is about what i was talking. i didnt even expalined 0,000000000001% of the symbols in the game. the names. the amount of chars (12+1 hidden) the clothes, the weapons, the skins, the animals. charlie (the venus). the whole game being in a constance... maxwell as creator of the world. 

but i have no time and bad english and actually evrything is fine. maybe you get something of my post. maybe not. its ok. but pls dont hate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,136
46 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

the problem is you dont know anything about it and you state you do. here the proof:

 

the moon and the sun its both astrology. the sun is at day and the moon at night. these are the 2 sides. it doesnt matter if the sun is on the cover or its night and the moon is on the cover. but actually you gave me a hint. on one cover is the sun. and on the other the moon. do you get it? the balance. the balance has to be kept. if they would have made evry cover only the sun then it would be wrong cause like i said its not about good only. good and evil are actually both on the same side. the fight between evil and good / light and darkness / sun and moon ;) are making the balance which is needed.

the sun is what we need to live. but the darkness is part of the sun. so yea darkness is bad but we need it to have the sun. 

- there is actually no significance to the Sun and Moon on the cover art; they're just there for art. They don't represent any balance of some sort. 

 - And even if they did have significance, that balance of good and evil in a world where your character commits both good and evil acts to survive is nonexistent. There is no such thing as good or evil in a world where you slaughter various species, exploit the environment and tear down civilizations for the sake of your survival.

 - How is this proof that I do not understand what you speak of? If you put the statements together logically:

The moon and the sun is related to Astrology, as symbols of blance between good and evil.

The moon and the sun are on Don't Starve's cover art, as symbols of good and evil.

Therefore, GetNerfedOn doesn't understand a word I say.

 

50 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

 

evrything in ds and dst and gorge and forge is about what i was talking. i didnt even expalined 0,000000000001% of the symbols in the game. the names. the amount of chars (12+1 hidden) the clothes, the weapons, the skins, the animals. charlie (the venus). the whole game being in a constance... maxwell as creator of the world. 

but i have no time and bad english and actually evrything is fine. maybe you get something of my post. maybe not. its ok. but pls dont hate

 - Charlie isn't even Venus - the morning star, or a symbol of the morning star - in a game where she is the embodiment of darkness.

 - Well, now, do explain all the symbolism to me, and i'll see to it that I understand or refute them to the best of my ability.

 - Why are you making all these excuses all of a sudden? You clearly have the time to post and argue with me despite your English.

52 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

actually its fine if you think its bs. just dont comment it xD 

but pls dont hate

I have the right to free speech, and I have the right to disagree. I don't hate you or your arguments; I just wish to clarify what I see is irrelevant, potentially misleading information. And until I am not satisfied by the results of my argumentation I shall by no means halt.

 

Once more I shall restate my counterpoint:

Your statements - about Astrology, the balance between good and evil represented by the sun snd moon, the theories about religions - Christianity most prominently - being related to astrology, various symbols in DST representing concepts they do not even represent - are of no value in Don't Starve Together, simply because they don't make logical sense within the world of Don't Starve, and there is nothing - not the Ancients, nor the Aporkalypse nor anything at all - which supports their significance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    6,141
3 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

also a crown symbolizes the sun. gold is the colour of the sun (thats why is gold so much worth even though its completely useless). the pinks symbolize the sunbeams. and its weared on the head...

Gold has the highest corrosion resistance of all the metals and it is corroded only by a mixture of nitric and hydrocloric acid. Gold is a noble metal because it does not oxidize. The mentioned characteristics are enough to make a very useful and desired metal; thus, a very valuable one.

Also Gold is basically rare as heck even throughout the universe, meaning it has value.

bruh moment #11 indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564
38 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Gold has the highest corrosion resistance of all the metals and it is corroded only by a mixture of nitric and hydrocloric acid. Gold is a noble metal because it does not oxidize. The mentioned characteristics are enough to make a very useful and desired metal; thus, a very valuable one.

Also Gold is basically rare as heck even throughout the universe, meaning it has value.

bruh moment #11 indeed.

yea we know that now and today gold has lots uses but not 5.000 year ago. in this time it was completely useless

1 hour ago, GetNerfedOn said:

- there is actually no significance to the Sun and Moon on the cover art; they're just there for art. They don't represent any balance of some sort. 

 - And even if they did have significance, that balance of good and evil in a world where your character commits both good and evil acts to survive is nonexistent. There is no such thing as good or evil in a world where you slaughter various species, exploit the environment and tear down civilizations for the sake of your survival.

 - How is this proof that I do not understand what you speak of? If you put the statements together logically:

The moon and the sun is related to Astrology, as symbols of blance between good and evil.

The moon and the sun are on Don't Starve's cover art, as symbols of good and evil.

Therefore, GetNerfedOn doesn't understand a word I say.

 

 - Charlie isn't even Venus - the morning star, or a symbol of the morning star - in a game where she is the embodiment of darkness.

 - Well, now, do explain all the symbolism to me, and i'll see to it that I understand or refute them to the best of my ability.

 - Why are you making all these excuses all of a sudden? You clearly have the time to post and argue with me despite your English.

I have the right to free speech, and I have the right to disagree. I don't hate you or your arguments; I just wish to clarify what I see is irrelevant, potentially misleading information. And until I am not satisfied by the results of my argumentation I shall by no means halt.

 

Once more I shall restate my counterpoint:

Your statements - about Astrology, the balance between good and evil represented by the sun snd moon, the theories about religions - Christianity most prominently - being related to astrology, various symbols in DST representing concepts they do not even represent - are of no value in Don't Starve Together, simply because they don't make logical sense within the world of Don't Starve, and there is nothing - not the Ancients, nor the Aporkalypse nor anything at all - which supports their significance.

 

if you think so its fine.

do you know what the symbol of the venus is? the rose. whats the symbol of charlie? charlie has 2 sides. one is extremely friednly and one is extremely bad. thats the 2 sides of the venus as morning star (lucifer the light bringer) good and as **** bad.

thats so obvious

you can continue saying its not but man you have zero knowledge about that and shouldnt argue. if it wasnt so obvious evrything about the sun in ds i woudnt have mention it.

edit: lol the word  s a t a n  got censored xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    6,141

I just don't believe your ''light and dark'' symbolized by the ''sun and moon'' when there's literally a darkness element.

4 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

human started to build it out stone to adore the sun. round arch

BTRNGF.thumb.jpg.8ec2edff008ab30abf7952a9f8cf724f.jpg

True arches, as opposed to corbel arches, were known by a number of civilizations in the ancient Near East and the Levant, but their use was infrequent and mostly confined to underground structures.

Don't say that Arches are a symbol of sun when it's a purely decorational factor on Gothic/Baroque style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites