Achievements broken?

As of today's update, the three "bugged" achievements: Oxygen Not Occluded, Down the Hatch, and Super Sustainable all appear to have been fixed. Huzzah! (And I've updated my mod to report the new way the numbers are tracked)

Super Sustainable does not appear to be retroactive, so everyone in an existing colony is starting from scratch, and you still can't simply power a battery -- you have to have power draw from consumers while the generators are running for it to count. Good luck, fellow achievement hunters!

(I got 13.2 in about 10 seconds with 2 manual generators, so things appear to be much improved)

Oxygen not Occluded and Not 0K But Pretty Cool both seem to be mildly bugged.

I got the first one semi-randomly while loading my save. I suppose I could have just saved at exactly the right time, but I don't think so.

And I got the latter from a broken diamond window. I think I ended up with a conveyor rail melting inside of it or something? Very similar to the old "tile that no longer actually exists" bug, if not the same thing.

Archived