Recipe book(Need help)

Hi, I want to have a recipe book in-game similar to the one in Gorge.

I want it to show the recipe for the dishes, how much hunger, sanity and health the dishes gives or takes and whatever else it might change

I also want these options that the admin of the server can choose from:

1. Craftable book, shows all recipes at once(would prefer to start with this one and maybe add the other option at a later date?)

2. Craftable book, shows no recipes at first, need to make each dish at a time.

If I get help then at some point I could just continue and copy and paste part of the code and change slightly to add new recipes or change the ones if I am able when recipes are being changed by Klei.

Different pages I want to add:

Fillers, shows all of the different fillers that are in the game

Meat, fish, vegetable etc shows the food and how much it is worth. Example,drumstick having meat value of 0.5.

How the recipe page could look like: 

Spoiler

Recipebooknew.thumb.png.38d204befd42f75dfe0d8250c2069240.png

Anybody that would like to work on this with me? 

Recipe book icons and stuff, thanks @watermelen671 for sharing on Return of Data Mining, Speculating, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

Spoiler

quagmire_recipebook.thumb.png.c55c4bdbb6f668f78b72401ddd72d4af.png

We can all discuss here which items are required to make the book, if alchemy/science machine is required and smaller details together. I do think there could be a couple of good ideas made here.

Need:

Coder that can make the coding and place everything in the right place.

Artist that can make a book. Perhaps just take one of the current Wicker books and make it white? The_End_is_Nigh.png.9d8bd5f5e4de608fa3a1a7d2872e210f.png 

Idk if I forgot something important, ask any question you would like.

I don't have the knowledge to make this mod, but perhaps some of you do. I can not at the moment pay you and can not make any promises. There is a chance that I might not be much of a help if I can't use the tools. 

Perhaps this mod is hard or impossible to make? 

If someone wants to make this a mod without me just go right ahead, no problem at all :)

dont you just want to use the Craft Pot mod? Makes life much easier, it shows you every recipe when opening the crockpot and adjusts possible outcomes depending on what you put into. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727774324
And to see the food values of ingredients you can use the "Show Me" mod (the one from star or the one from me, if you want more modsettings and some more information like "raises temperature") https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732456848

Edited by Serpens

2 hours ago, Serpens said:

dont you just want to use the Craft Pot mod? Makes life much easier, it shows you every recipe when opening the crockpot and adjusts possible outcomes depending on what you put into. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727774324
And to see the food values of ingredients you can use the "Show Me" mod (the one from star or the one from me, if you want more modsettings and some more information like "raises temperature") https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732456848

Ty, will have to check that later to see if it has everything I want. 

One reason why I wanted one that looked like gorge recipe book is because it looked so good. 

1 hour ago, lakhnish said:

This mod has a Recipe Book Interface that's able to detect if you learnt a Gorge recipe it seems. I would refer you to that if it would be of any help.

Ty.