Is there anything that needs to be fleshed out post-launch?

5 hours ago, Promethien said:

I'm pretty sure the 6 quality is there so you an use the burger to make dupes with the picky eater trait get the maximum food morale.

Maximum Food Morale  is 16.   The burger is 16.    Pepper Bread is ALSO 16- as well as Spicy Tofu.

Quality is completely meaningless because the picky eater  (no longer uses quality-  this was changed during the preview testing)  
All traits related to food no longer uses quality.  (it uses to be + or - 1 quality)  which resulted in  morale bonus change for maximum to be ( quality-1) 12 morale and (quality +1) 16 morale.   This is NOT the case anymore.

Now it is a Flat +1 or -1 morale bonus.     (no taste and gourmet respectively).

Biome polygon selection. Now that I have the complete version, I have found that my jewel(Luxury Cosmos) is irrevocably changed, sadly. Which has lead to me discovering some wonkiness in the seed selection. But, since we now have this strange plus sign-shaped starting biome, it radically changes how things are laid out. I would propose a biome-polygon selection, where the player can decide if they want a circular, square, rectangular, triangular, heart, pear, etc. shaped starting biome.

7 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Algae terrariums should consume CO2 again.

I probably should report the above as bugs. I just need to confirm they happen this version as well.

They actually do consume some. Just a ridiculous amount of it. Fix is about a typo on missing one number.

"I think i`ll make suggestion threads about those."
Isn't this already an suggestion thread ? :p

11 minutes ago, Siromatik said:

They actually do consume some. Just a ridiculous amount of it

How much of the terrarium's CO2 "absorption" was a result of the matter conversion bug, turning CO2 directly into O2? With the bug fixed, the absolutely pitiful CO2 rate will become more obvious.

5 hours ago, Siromatik said:

They actually do consume some.

As I recall, because that component of it was optional it failing to find CO2 will prevent it from ever trying to find CO2 again until any of the required resources are missing and it stops running.

12 hours ago, Siromatik said:

They actually do consume some. Just a ridiculous amount of it. Fix is about a typo on missing one number.

They stop consuming it after being emptied. It`s actually a bug since QoL3. You had to rebuild it or reload the game for it to work again.

22 hours ago, bobucles said:

How much of the terrarium's CO2 "absorption" was a result of the matter conversion bug, turning CO2 directly into O2? With the bug fixed, the absolutely pitiful CO2 rate will become more obvious.

We might as well consider it a none CO2 consumer for now, that’s for sure.

17 hours ago, Risu said:

failing to find CO2 will prevent it from ever trying to find CO2 again

10 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

You had to rebuild it or reload the game for it to work again.

Oh well okay I forgot about that locked state until reloading, thanks guys.
Simply wanted to point out that they consume some CO2 even if it is not visible in-game.
Terrariums obviously need to be fixed anyway.

On 8/1/2019 at 1:45 PM, nakomaru said:

Option to not disable mods on crash.

You can trick ONI to think you are a mod creator. The way to do this is to create Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods\dev

Place a mod in dev and enable it. As long as there is at least one mod enabled from dev, mods will not be disabled.

Yes we need a better interface to control this, but the feature to not disable mods is already present.

1 hour ago, beowulf2010 said:

Huh. I dunno. I like them the way they are and don't care if they absorb CO2. That's not any part of what I use them for. 

The way they are usually works for the "little oxygen trap outside base" use case, but it's really not great for their actual intended purpose of being an early-game way on Terra to stretch your algae supply out and prevent carbon dioxide issues. They were very simply designed poorly early in game development when Klei had less of a clue what a sane oxygen-producer looks like; while they were buffed beyond being a noobtrap, ultimately they look just stupid compared to newer stuff like Oxyferns for use in-base.

Algae terraria could really do with more carbon dioxide deletion to compensate for things, and maybe be algae positive to feed pacu or something.

I'm like @beowulf2010, just using them for O2, @Nebbie and I don't care about there CO2 part as we got a lot of other way to deal with it, and without power its the fastest (literally 3 clics) and easiest way to get O2 (out of oxylite or PW bottle drop-off system). So fix delete the CO2 part in the information building, or fix the code to works as expected in previous live versions.

18 minutes ago, Nebbie said:

more carbon dioxide deletion to compensate for things, and maybe be algae positive to feed pacu or something.

Still an interesting option, like more CO2 consumed, less algae consumed (but not positive)

Archived