New critter morph designs

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So it makes salt water into regular water like gulp fish?

salt water and brine, at least i hope so, and **** tone of decor since is meant to be pretty as heck. At least i hope, my friend will program it.

Maybe you could have some ideas for a Pip variant. I'm thinking of a Pip variant that works like the regular one, but the planted seeds are automatically fertilized for X cycles.

To fertilize the seeds, they don't do it by magic, they need to eat X mass of said material in order to give the bonus to the planted seeds. I'm thinking of either salt or food (anything that theoretically contains potassium).

51 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Or it poops phosphorite and fertilizer into plants?

51 minutes ago, minespatch said:

into plants?

Uuuuuh...then the Pip would have an extremely complex digestive system to make seeds out of phosphorite or fertilizer. Like, which animal on Earth is able to turn consumed food into growing plants by just eating? It's like if one were reverse-engineering food to turn it into a plant within its own body.

8 hours ago, Dovahkick said:

Maybe you could have some ideas for a Pip variant. I'm thinking of a Pip variant that works like the regular one, but the planted seeds are automatically fertilized for X cycles.

To fertilize the seeds, they don't do it by magic, they need to eat X mass of said material in order to give the bonus to the planted seeds. I'm thinking of either salt or food (anything that theoretically contains potassium).

I would need to think about it, since doing the statemachine could be a nightmare, also ihave been wanting to do an array of pips for a time, i have the icy pip concept, the idea of a cherry pip with pink color, and this sound good but i have to check if i can make it.

On 24. 10. 2019 at 5:54 PM, Dovahkick said:

Uuuuuh...then the Pip would have an extremely complex digestive system to make seeds out of phosphorite or fertilizer. Like, which animal on Earth is able to turn consumed food into growing plants by just eating? It's like if one were reverse-engineering food to turn it into a plant within its own body.

Don't starve birds duh

On 10/26/2019 at 2:56 AM, Dovahkick said:

Nah, those are seeds. I meant fully grown plants.

Don't Starve birbs...you give them an onion, they give you onion seeds.

Spoiler

Even though onions do not have seeds but that's besides the point

Edit: Just realized that maybe I should wake up a little bit first before responding to stuff. Please ignore. :wilson_facepalm:

Came here from the Workshop link, these look amazing.

Is there any chance you could give me some pointers? I would love to make custom Duplicant templates, but haven't been able to so much extract the game's graphics to look at what I'm working with, apparently that's not even possible without having Unity installed? Over at the Invisible Inc modding community we have a Google Drive someone uploaded the entirety of the game's extracted graphics to, any chance a resource like this exists here?

On 16.12.2019 at 10:04 AM, Hekateras said:

Came here from the Workshop link, these look amazing.

Is there any chance you could give me some pointers? I would love to make custom Duplicant templates, but haven't been able to so much extract the game's graphics to look at what I'm working with, apparently that's not even possible without having Unity installed? Over at the Invisible Inc modding community we have a Google Drive someone uploaded the entirety of the game's extracted graphics to, any chance a resource like this exists here?

You should check out this thread. Or message @watermelen671 He does all the datamining here.

As I stated on the Steam-Workshop page, a critter that eats Sulfur would be really cool. I'm thinking of a Diabolical Hatch or a Hellpoke (a PokesHELL variant herp derp). They could poop fertilizer or some other stuff that comes out when you digest sulfur. I'm not a chemicist obviously, just spitballing :D

Just wanted to put it here as well, sorry for double-posting :D

Metal pacu art done:

ui_egg.png.ae258eae517d0e76f6e0950dba175ddc.pngui_baby.png.70d64d5ab7464de0bdf7c99281df6967.pngui_adult.png.b1dfd10efbefd8dd5964b36a97acee73.png

Actual name for it still pending, could be something about alchemy.

Algae pacu name has been narrow down to symbiotic pacu, fucus pacu and kelp pacu. Please provide feedback about it :D

Archived