New critter morph designs

The floral hatch will add new germ, new medicine, new food and would nice if someone offer me help testing before is released to steam and breakes everything lol.  So let me know if you interested in getting a copy in a rar file for early testing, I reallyappreciated that.

Also i've been thinking about adding a new biome, a prehistoric biome, prehistoric hatch, the one shown on the fossils brought on the space missions, lime, fossil and adding new resours and plants.

Idea summary:

• Prehistoric hatch: Eats x to fossile or to lime. Could need CO2 to live.
  • Prehistoric puft: Eats CO2 to Refine carbon, thats an idea im not sure about.
  • Another Critter reskin, new ideas are wellcome.
  • Plant that gives fruits that thrives on carbon (so oxyfern is not effect directly):
  • Plant that lives on natural gas. More ideas needed.
  • A few decor plants.
  • Calcium, usefull to do strenght pill?
  • more ideas needed...

19 hours ago, erny0507 said:

Plant that lives on natural gas. More ideas needed.

Ok here we go. Space plant, found the same place you can find gassy moos. Absorbs natural gas, fertilised with refined carbon, likes low temperatures (-50;-100)oC. On harvest produces isoresin.

A few decor plants.

Ice lilly (CO2, oxygen) (5;-60)oC
Oily moss (nat gas, CO2, sour gas) (50;120)oC
Sunpetal (vacuum only) (requires light of any type)

Another Critter reskin, new ideas are wellcome.

More drecko variants:
Swamp drecko feeding on ,mushroom and reed fiber - produces algae when sheered.
Chitinous drecko, feeds on sleet wheat - produces chitin shells, crushable into lime.
Coastline drecko, feeds on waterweed - produces salt (this drecko likes water)
Metallic drecko, feeds on nosh beans and dasha saltvines - produces rust.
Vamipre drecko, feeds on duplicants (30% hp per bite) - produces tungsten.

4 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Ok here we go. Space plant, found the same place you can find gassy moos. Absorbs natural gas, fertilised with refined carbon, likes low temperatures (-50;-100)oC. On harvest produces isoresin.

Ice lilly (CO2, oxygen) (5;-60)oC
Oily moss (nat gas, CO2, sour gas) (50;120)oC
Sunpetal (vacuum only) (requires light of any type)

More drecko variants:
Swamp drecko feeding on ,mushroom and reed fiber - produces algae when sheered.
Chitinous drecko, feeds on sleet wheat - produces chitin shells, crushable into lime.
Coastline drecko, feeds on waterweed - produces salt (this drecko likes water)
Metallic drecko, feeds on nosh beans and dasha saltvines - produces rust.
Vamipre drecko, feeds on duplicants (30% hp per bite) - produces tungsten.

Omg i love ideas :3

Check this post i made, is more detailed

After thinking about ill skip the pip cause another modder will do 4 pips and the pokeshell cause it doesnt have morphs and it might have. So the next critter will be wooden hatch, finishing the hatch morphs then pufts, cloudy and ??? CO2  puft needs a name, then primivite biome.

4 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Soo cool. Looks like it`s got eyelashes. With bigger ones it would look like a female puft (and with bigger lips).

yeah lol

Ill be checking the range in which cloudly should live. It should not overpower steamsturbine. So for Cloudy should live between 0°C to -300°C  with confortable -150°C to -250°C.

It will pump the liquid hydrogen at a 75% conversation rate. From gas to liquid.

*Hydrogen goes liquid at -252.15 °C.

Any input is welcome cause i wanna balance this before i release it on the weekend, steam problematic updating. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Dovahkick said:

Shouldn't the Hydrogen be solid, since pufts usually expell solid matter?

yeah thats a posibility but im worry about the excesive heat destruction.

Aslo, cloudy= dropping liquid sounded nice xd

Bad news guys, the code is almost done and art is ready but the base puft has problems when is pack with the kparser. Someone is looking into it but is not garantee. I can remove the breathing fx that causes this problem but it will look worse.

Also i added to mechanics, cloudy zaps heats while smoggy overheats, both do that to their products.

Smoogy puft judging you

ui_0.png.bba8219ad3c30c635dc687ff62cabedd.png

Archived