New critter morph designs

1 hour ago, Xenologist said:

You seem to be producing the morphs ONI needs. Can you do a Pip morph next?

After hydrogin puff, but give me ideas, for pips, i think ice pip for nosh bean and the blue grain would be nice, but some input is welcome

3 hours ago, erny0507 said:

Coral pokeshell, not quite sure about it, it supposed to drop algae, i just hope somebody do a critter mod soon so i can understand the code, the modder is really busy right now.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds eet canonized! This is something I really need! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

16 hours ago, erny0507 said:

Coral pokeshell, not quite sure about it, it supposed to drop algae,

Looks really cool, but the color is not that "coral-ous". Coral is usually more red. This one looks more like a it lives ina a from a wrecked ship where everything is dark and green. Still would fit the alga theme. I`d call it shipwreck pokeshell instead.

31 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

Looks really cool, but the color is not that "coral-ous". Coral is usually more red. This one looks more like a it lives ina a from a wrecked ship where everything is dark and green. Still would fit the alga theme. I`d call it shipwreck pokeshell instead.

There is not shipwreck is oni also, coral pokeshell sounds nicer then algae pokeshell :p

29 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Is the light blue treble supposed to represent a rooster dangly bit?

Sort of, but with molten glass but no so hot

41 minutes ago, erny0507 said:

Any ideas for the name?. fluffly puft?

Fluffy puft is a good name. Has a nice repetition to it.

The appearance, on the other hand, does not support the name. I'm not sure what texture you were going for with this, but it looks like a lumpy blob of bubble gum. Rather plastic-like. If that's what you want, then go ahead, but then the name doesn't make as much sense.

1 hour ago, ResettePlayer said:

Fluffy puft is a good name. Has a nice repetition to it.

The appearance, on the other hand, does not support the name. I'm not sure what texture you were going for with this, but it looks like a lumpy blob of bubble gum. Rather plastic-like. If that's what you want, then go ahead, but then the name doesn't make as much sense.

it needs more hair then

A dude on discord suggested Cloudy puft and i like it, thats the name :3

3 minutes ago, Pholith said:

I really like all these designs, especially Coral Pokeshel. I currently have some ideas for slickers that could be added to the list :). Are there any modders on the way already?

One but her job is making her really busy at the moment

21 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Looking at it, I could see it having a similar ability to the Glossy Drecko.

pooping Phosphorite? or something like that?

Just now, minespatch said:

I was thinking of that puft to poop plastic, but I suppose that should be a petrolium puft?

that already exists, slickster lol, i was thinking of water slickster that eat polluted oxygen not sure though

I'm going to continue my new mod on slickers, if I can do that it will be a good example to make new critters. It might also be nice to make a mod in collaboration, especially when you see the huge number of sprites to do for animations.

In any case, it's super motivating, it really makes you want to see him in the game, I'd take care of that.:D

54 minutes ago, Pholith said:

I'm going to continue my new mod on slickers, if I can do that it will be a good example to make new critters. It might also be nice to make a mod in collaboration, especially when you see the huge number of sprites to do for animations.

In any case, it's super motivating, it really makes you want to see him in the game, I'd take care of that.:D

Yeah its a lot of work and an example would be lovely

5 hours ago, erny0507 said:

I was thinking of water slickster that eat polluted oxygen not sure though

Or how about another morph for the Longhair Slickster, who this time consumes hydrogen and converts it into liquid hydrogen, but requires to live in even colder climates like from -280 C° to 15 C° (I know, big temperature difference, but the Longhair one lives from -5 C° to 90 C°).

Actually, that'd be a lot of heat removal, but considering that hydrogen is the lightest gas, it would be hard for that kind of morph to reach the hydrogen unless there is enough hydrogen to reach the bottom.

11 hours ago, Dovahkick said:

Or how about another morph for the Longhair Slickster, who this time consumes hydrogen and converts it into liquid hydrogen, but requires to live in even colder climates like from -280 C° to 15 C° (I know, big temperature difference, but the Longhair one lives from -5 C° to 90 C°).

Actually, that'd be a lot of heat removal, but considering that hydrogen is the lightest gas, it would be hard for that kind of morph to reach the hydrogen unless there is enough hydrogen to reach the bottom.

thats cloudy puft concept... ok i need to put some descriptions

Archived