New critter morph designs

On 8/2/2019 at 1:34 AM, watermelen671 said:

All hatches use the same animation, and I'll upload a RAR file of the spriter anim when I get the chance. :wilson_goodjob:

Oh my, this is what happens when you don't get the chance to sleep until after 3AM...I didn't get anything done yesterday because of that...so sorry for the delay. :cower:

hatch.rar

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Oh my, this is what happens when you don't get the chance to sleep until after 3AM...I didn't get anything done yesterday because of that...so sorry for the delay. :cower:

Thank you so much for your hard work. You're a good third of the reason I became active on these forums :D

8 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

hatch.rar

Thanks, ill finish the eggs then ill do the diamond hatch spreadsheet next week

NICE! 

Diamond Egg looks the best still. I understand it might a bit difficult to come up with the wood egg since lumber isn't much to work with. Maybe make the top part look like the fully grown branches on the arbor tree?

2 hours ago, erny0507 said:

egg_hatch_1.thumb.png.648e9f803a9e5b903ef967a21d5f1f8c.png

I'd definately give it a go but my parasitic cousin has my Wacom :(

Flower hatches.... Maybe they should be like a walking buddybud and the coal they poop could be "infected" with floral scents. Diet could be same as sage hatches but the conversion from material to coal would be a little less. 

On 3/8/2019 at 2:47 PM, watermelen671 said:

hatch.rar

hey, can get the equivalent for the babies? im almost done with diamond hatch and about to do baby diamond hatch, so please if you can, help me with those files

13 hours ago, andrakuz said:

Flower hatches.... Maybe they should be like a walking buddybud and the coal they poop could be "infected" with floral scents. Diet could be same as sage hatches but the conversion from material to coal would be a little less. 

we are talking about making it eat a seed a day, poop coal and release floral scents, but like i said, not defined, more ideas are welcome

On 9/8/2019 at 11:34 AM, Sasza22 said:

It would be cool if it grew a decorative plant on it`s back. This way it would work as a moving flower pot.

I dont think that is possible, it would required modifying the animations heavily, i cant stand Spriter, is a horrible tool, to add said decorative plant on its back.

Archived