Oxygen Not Included Has Launched!! - [356355]

I was just stopping in to say that I noticed the price, and I am making a point of getting it, while on sale. After the 1st, when I have the opportunity to actually afford it. You made it much more plausible, thank you! Even if it will not play on this system, I will be able in the future to play it. When I can save for a better computer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SixbySix said:

Any changes since last beta patch ?

Ok, I think most players that played the preview will now read all the patch notes just to find this out.

Sadly I am a bit late to our party tonight, so did someone already find out what´s new ? ;)

2 hours ago, metallichydra said:

am i the only one wondering why there is 2 devons in the launch trailer?

2devons.thumb.PNG.79f7bb084158e78da40fdb8e30877139.PNG

Am I the only one about to point out to you that isn't Devon, that's Nisbet?

Also!

image.png.b26cdb89ed79dbaae01a2a126e1be453.pngimage.png.c9caf34de461863f06418ddd8d89c94f.png

NO YOU WERE SO CLOSE!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE ROWAN'S JUMPSUIT GREEN?!?!

Spoiler

I swear it feels like you're doing this to me on purpose... :wilsondisapproving:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Ok, I think most players that played the preview will now read all the patch notes just to find this out.

Sadly I am a bit late to our party tonight, so did someone already find out what´s new ? ;)

2 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Today is the day!

[..]

View full update

:)

easy to miss

Edited by Moah

8 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Am I the only one about to point out to you that isn't Devon, that's Nisbet?

Also!

image.png.b26cdb89ed79dbaae01a2a126e1be453.pngimage.png.c9caf34de461863f06418ddd8d89c94f.png

NO YOU WERE SO CLOSE!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE ROWAN'S JUMPSUIT GREEN?!?!

Reveal hidden contents

I swear it feels like you're doing this to me on purpose... :wilsondisapproving:

2 other persons already corrected me

28 minutes ago, Ashpoker said:

Or it's just saved money from people that bought it on that evil platform Epic store :D

Stop. Just stop right there before Joe has to come in and quash any rebellious uprisings.

And by rebellious uprisings I mean another bloody Epic flamewar. :wilson_facepalm:

29 minutes ago, WoodieMain45684 said:

If you look closely, you can see the easter egg for Klei's suffocating sequel: "Oxygen Not Included 2: The Return of the Job Board"

I'm sure the newbies will be more disappointed when they watch the Space Industry short and then realise they can't build the astronaut training rocket simulator building. :mad:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Machenoid said:

I'm sure the newbies will be more disappointed when they watch the Space Industry short and then realise they can't build the astronaut training rocket simulator building. :mad:

They should bring it back as a way to train learning when there is no more research.

• Like 4

Been here since the first week of alpha. Printing pod only printed dupes, morbs came out of corpses, manual airlocks were available at 0 research, fertilizer makers could power entire bases, hatches ate sleeping duplicants, mythical pacus... So much has changed, so much has been added, and now finally it's been officially released as a complete game. 

ONI came to me at the lowest point in my life but it as exactly what I needed. A game I could put 100's of hours into, forgeting about what was going on in reality and keeping me excited with every announcement, patch, update, datamine and guide. 

Congratulations Klei. This game and any future content related to it will stay with me. I'll keep supporting you for as long as possible and I'll be happy be obliged to do so. It's the least I could do for all ONI has do for me. 

• Like 13

Been playing since just before the Oil Update. Been great to see the game develop, and happy to see it finally released =) Very addicting to my inner engineer.

Still a few things to sort out, though. There's obviously still bugs around (15 minutes of play, and i notice solid ores falling straight through closed pneumatic doors as well as triggered several still missing database entries).
Also, I really can't say I'm a fan of the new research screen. The layout is fine, and the graphics feels much crisper, but the locked 2-zoom level and inability to scroll to the sides before the game rudely punches the camera back is really annoying. There was nothing wrong with the old camera controls on that screen. I have no clue why they thought that needed to be changed.

Doesn't detract much from the greater experience though, which is still.. well.. great :)