Oxygen Not Included Has Launched!! - [356355]

Guest aresd

And so, a lot of pathos and words, but in the end they just renamed the beta to the release. And even disabling debugging did not save my FPS for a single frame. Translation into Russian is a text that constantly gets out and superimposed on each other with translation through an autotranslator with gross errors that will confuse any Russian-speaking player. Klei, do not disgrace and just remove the tick from the support of the Russian language. I'd rather use amateur translations than this “masterpiece”, where even the talents of duplicators are confused.

I am disappointed. Rename it back to beta and let's forget about this misunderstanding about the release.

:(

What ? I thought required light has been deprecated ? Is the requirement back ?

Quote : *Some rooms now require a Light source to be considered a room.*

Anyway, thank you so much for what is probably for the me the best game ever, and for sure the one I've spent the more time. You rock, definitely !! ;)

Edited by OxCD
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Congratulations to the best game development team going. I’ve loved every second of being part of this community during the early access, from the live streams to eagerly anticipating each and every update, bug fix, and rollback!! 

Big love to Klei and the ONI community. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, OxCD said:

What ? I thought required light has been deprecated ? Is the requirement back ?

Quote : *Some rooms now require a Light source to be considered a room.*

Anyway, thank you so much for what is probably for the me the best game ever, and for sure the one I've spent the more time. You rock, definitely !! ;)

Can confirm its just wrongly on the list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So the Ice Maker has been heavily nerfed in this patch - Is it even viable only removing 20% of heat? I dunno, I haven't touched it since it was nerfed last time as it really wasn't worth it.

And we are back to the annoying light requirement again or is this a typo?

Ok.

Edited by DekothOGN

If you put the ice maker in vacuum, you can rebuild it when it gets near the melting temperature of the material... Or melt it completely. Rebuilding it would delete the heat dumped into it.