Grounded Wilba

artandcoffee

has anyone accidentally run into grounded wilba when using the gonext in the console command? I did, it was outside the map and she attacked me saying "mama punish'ded wilba" "mama want'ded her crown back'ded" "wilba lost'ded mama's crown" "find'th yon crown?". If wilba is grounded and outside the map who is in the castle? lol creepy

I believe this happen when you use "gonext" command to teleport you next to something that inside interior while you're outside it.

I did this one time and get teleported into the void (everything black) and get attacked by royal guard, but I don't remember seeing Wilba.

On 30.7.2019 at 9:51 AM, Alexias said:

I believe this happen when you use "gonext" command to teleport you next to something that inside interior while you're outside it.

I did this one time and get teleported into the void (everything black) and get attacked by royal guard, but I don't remember seeing Wilba.

no i guess you were in the secret dark room where player shoudnt be able to teleport xD in my world in this room spawn royal guards all the time so if i use c_gonext("royal_guard") then i get teleported in this room and yea they attack me. i can delete them with command but they spawn forever back after a while and they multiply a lot if i dont delete them with console over and over again. i reported it and  a dev told me players arent able to get there normally xxD so welcome in the club :)

Archived