Peeing 2 Gallons of Water!?

This is more of just a funny comment, but has anyone else realized that the dups pee out 6.7 KG of water? Those are some insane bladders! That translates to 6.7 equally to 6.7 liters, which is roughly 2 gallons...

Also, is this a new change? I do not remember that being so high in past builds.

32 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

Some wierd unit from the US of A, nobody uses anymore ^^

As a proud Brit I must refute you.

We had it first!

Damn Yanks, try to say they did everything, just look at their movies grumblegrumble

4 minutes ago, SamuraiJones said:

omg, they do... and I've been doing my math for dupe water generation wrong for years!

Well I don't remember it being this way before either, so it could be a change.

1 hour ago, Cypher-7 said:

What’s a gallon?! :wilson_ecstatic:

It's a piece of fabric with hot air in it. Experts call them "Montgolfière". Some people even use colored ones at parties.

They also make a loud sound when you blast them.

Well, no one claim that Dupes are human, they even have a name - Dupes. Maybe there physiology different.
On this darn asteroids, most plants do not consume CO2 and produce O2. Maybe, Dupes, is silicon-based lifeform needed a lot of cooling.

I will like to see how you jump into 90C water, build ties and only get heatstroke.

4 minutes ago, Mutineer said:

I will like to see how you jump into 90C water, build ties and only get heatstroke.

When the body's temperature reaches 104 degrees, the internal organs start toshut down. When it reaches 107 degrees, the child can die.

So basically kinda logical... but body fat melts at 40 celsium too? so thats weird.

2 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

7 minutes ago, Mutineer said:

When the body's temperature reaches 104 degrees, the internal organs start toshut down. When it reaches 107 degrees,sthe child can die.

Please note, I state temperature in Celsium, your replay in Fahrenheit.

14 minutes ago, Mutineer said:

Well, no one claim that Dupes are human, they even have a name - Dupes. Maybe there physiology different.
On this darn asteroids, most plants do not consume CO2 and produce O2. Maybe, Dupes, is silicon-based lifeform needed a lot of cooling.

While they are clones of humans, I agree, they're too different to be comparable to humans. Probably.

3 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

While they are clones of humans, I agree, they're too different to be comparable to humans. Probably.

Well, it starts with them breathing about 10x as much Oxygen as a human twice the weight....

3 hours ago, sol12 said:

This is more of just a funny comment, but has anyone else realized that the dups pee out 6.7 KG of water? Those are some insane bladders! That translates to 6.7 equally to 6.7 liters

Diabetes insipidus is when a human produces more than 2.5 liter of urine each day and extreme cases up to 25 liter a day. 6.7 liters is way past "go see a doctor".

39 minutes ago, Nightinggale said:

Diabetes insipidus is when a human produces more than 2.5 liter of urine each day and extreme cases up to 25 liter a day. 6.7 liters is way past "go see a doctor".

And if you take into account that dupes only weight 30kg and never produce any solid "waste" that doctor is going to be pretty confused ;)

2 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

And if you take into account that dupes only weight 30kg and never produce any solid "waste" that doctor is going to be pretty confused ;)

Dupes also lack reflections.

Archived