What IF we can handle bottled liquid/gas automatically?

I was in the middle of making steam turbine that cooling gold volcano, combined with brine/salt water boiler.combined with Metal Refinery. For initial steam, I mop hot liquid gold with the intention to pour it below. Before Meep could come and take the bottle, guess who's in action:

hasil.gif.04a5b147c4dd860cac7a13a27d1294ca.gif

I'm the only one who thought they cannot handle bottle? Too bad there is no bottle in conveyor loader.

6 minutes ago, Blazing Falken said:

Maybe the gold in the bottle cooled enough to be classified as a solid

Not cool enough, gold should be frozen around 1060C. And if it did, tile will be formed there.

image.png.fe2ad9b428699e12c01b035ac4b8bfa2.png

This is strange that it only work with metal bottle. Tested with all type of liquid.
It also works with Molten Metal (Aluminium, Lead,...)
Maybe someone digging throught the code can explain 'why?' this is happening. Did they add a particular tag/function to liquid bottle ?

1 minute ago, Siromatik said:

This is strange that it only work with metal bottle. Tested with all type of liquid.
It also works with Molten Metal (Aluminium, Lead,...)
Maybe someone digging throught the code can explain 'why?' this is happening. Did they add a particular tag/function to liquid bottle ?

Does it work with molten glass? If so then the answer is that the game assumes the default state of the liquid in the bottle.

6 minutes ago, ONIfreak said:

I don't get it. Sweeper took max amount of liquid (200kg) and put it to bottle emptier. Meap came to pick up gold. I believe the remaining bottle will be like 6kg something. Is this correct?

Eeh? I'm not sure how much liquid there. But the point is sweeper can handle them is something that unusual. As @Siromatik mentioned about his test above, this is only happening to bottled metal liquid. That is so far what we know about this phenomena. What causes them to pick up bottle? Still unknown.

40 minutes ago, abud said:

Eeh? I'm not sure how much liquid there. But the point is sweeper can handle them is something that unusual. As @Siromatik mentioned about his test above, this is only happening to bottled metal liquid. That is so far what we know about this phenomena. What causes them to pick up bottle? Still unknown.

Ahh i see. Gosh i never thought that sweeper would not pick up bottles as they tend to perform various tasks like filling algea for fish etc. Interesting behaviour. Will need to test it some more. 

Archived