The Constant's Anatomy

i noticed that the constant was a weird but interesting way to be,and i am looking for people who know about any informations that might help to understand how it's inhabitants work, i will post a few hyphothesis so we can get started.

the first one is about xw,and how it might have a corpse inside of him.

WX's corpse

As you see, WX is a hollow machine, devoid of feelings with only blodlust and nothing more,or is it?

Wx was some peculiar habilities,in special the way he heals from eating healthy food,the fact that he can heal this way could mean two things

1.He was nanomachines who can make new gears for him using the food's nutrients(but i guess it is too much even from something that came from Wagstaff)

B.SHADOW MAGIC

About the not-as-interesting corpse thing,that theory is sustained by the fact that wx generates a ghost after death,meaning he was a soul, another thing is that mosquitoes as well as any other parasites still having agro at him, meaning they can smell meat/blood in his insides, plus wx being haunted could explain both his inner bones and the hate for living creatures.

Webber's weird digestion

One of the cool things about the spider boy is that he can eat monster based food with no major consequences, but logically it does not make sense, if webber is a kid that lives inside a spider, how could a single meal feed both, as well as not hurting Webber(the boy) by eating something who is literally toxic.

My theory is that webber is not a parasite inside a spider, is that webber and the spider have become a single creature trough a fusion.

In the constant teleportation is very common, it is possible that webber teleported himself while with the spider, the question is, was webber eat the spider, meaning the spider is the one named webber, or the kid was eaten by the spider, meaning the kid's name is webber, that's a true mistery, the point is, webber is very likely to be a hybrid horror, just like in the fly!

that's all i can remember, i hope people come to share their ideas about this weird world, also, sorry for the tipos,i am not natural to english 

That WX being haunted theory has a lot more evidence than you may think. I wouldn't call it haunted though, it's a bit more like alive.

WX getting shocked by a Charged Volt Goat and of course when he dies reveals he has a human skeleton.

IMG_5755.PNG.bc7974b77ec5efe985481ebf2b810479.PNG

Like everyone else, WX has a skull in the files but it's just a cap and some bolts, just barely covering his scalp.

IMG_5756.PNG.126a7fda04760cdb494d87e94d6c9d95.PNG

Looks a lot like lobotomy if you ask me... (everyone has cracks in their lightning sprite btw so dont count on that)

In his skin "The Unfinished", we don't see a skeleton of course, because he's unfinished. We also see that the sprocket in his head is noticeably relocated compared to when we see it exposed in his survivor skin.

Spoiler

IMG_5757.thumb.PNG.acdf02453eb098db618161c9d77b3ce1.PNG

IMG_5758.PNG.3a0812c526afe81c213a4e9387167cee.PNG

Skulls are fairly large, and as we see in WX's lightning sprite his skull takes up a lot of the cap, so I assume it could have been moved to make room for a skull.

And of course, WX is stupidly advanced for an automaton to be in the 1900s. If he, say had a human brain controlling his consciousness, it would make a lot more sense on how an automaton (not robot) is sentient.

(Also he's evil because his empathy module is not responding. Speaking of which, it's very strange indeed that he has specific modules implanted in him to allow HUMAN emotions to prosper...)

17 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

fnaf lore moment #6

WX's idle animation will be his eyes and mouth oozing blood and mucus

8 hours ago, L.Draw said:

meaning he was a soul

he doesnt drop one tho

6 hours ago, Plushical said:

In his skin "The Unfinished", we don't see a skeleton of course, because he's unfinished.

they have yet to install the heart is what I believe his quote is if that has anything

Archived