What do Coordinates actually affect?

Its just a more detailed seed info for sharing seeds. For example:

OCAN-A-718594415-0 can be broken down to mean a few things 

OCAN-A- = Oceania (or whatever that ocean asteroid is called) all seeds on that asteroid will start with OCAN-A-

718594415 = The seed you want to apply to that world. If you enter a seed in custom game config, it simply replaces this middle number 

-0 = Doesn't do anything as far as I can tell. I could be wrong, but it looks like by default all the worlds by default end in -0. It is probably just a style thing. 

Edit: the -0 at the end definitely changes the seed to be a totally different world. I was simply referring to the naming convention always making it -0. Someone else may be able to tell you more. 

21 minutes ago, Gracefulmuse said:

Its just a more detailed seed info for sharing seeds. For example:

OCAN-A-718594415-0 can be broken down to mean a few things 

OCAN-A- = Oceania (or whatever that ocean asteroid is called) all seeds on that asteroid will start with OCAN-A-

718594415 = The seed you want to apply to that world. If you enter a seed in custom game config, it simply replaces this middle number 

-0 = Doesn't do anything as far as I can tell. I could be wrong, but it looks like by default all the worlds by default end in -0. It is probably just a style thing. 

Edit: the -0 at the end definitely changes the seed to be a totally different world. I was simply referring to the naming convention always making it -0. Someone else may be able to tell you more. 

So it has no impact on world traits?

Archived