hearing yourself as a kid

Canis

So a friend pointed out that I had super old videos on my youtube channel showing my 12-year-old self playing TF2. Sure enough, I checked and they were there.

Dear, god, my voice was so high and I had that "rawr random" humor. 

That's not the worst part either. So apparently my dumb 12 y/o self didn't know what furry was, and decided that "alphawolfkid" was a good name.

Jesus christ, I want to die.

No im not showing you anymore, those are going to forever be buried, deep deep down in the center of the earth.

Wow.

If ever there was a voice that embodied "12 years old", it would be the one I just heard. Holy smokes. I'm kidding.

Hey though, props to you for not being like me and immediately eviscerating every shred of evidence of me being a child. And for (I'm assuming :p) having a good sense of humor about it. :) I'm sure everyone that grew up using the internet now has the same feeling towards their own things.

2 hours ago, Plushical said:

why you gotta do me like that

also its gmod literally everyone is level 200 stupid

(edit: the fact that I liked fnaf so much makes me want to eat dirt)

35 minutes ago, Auth said:

Wow.

If ever there was a voice that embodied "12 years old", it would be the one I just heard. Holy smokes. I'm kidding.

Hey though, props to you for not being like me and immediately eviscerating every shred of evidence of me being a child. And for (I'm assuming :p) having a good sense of humor about it. :) I'm sure everyone that grew up using the internet now has the same feeling towards their own things.

I *did* show you the most "tame" after all. Also, this really throws people off as now, my voice is super duper deep, hence why this image is a thing:

dweeb.thumb.png.be5f97d83f635ec4c5685785573e7f18.png

9 hours ago, Raspberry Shake said:

For some reason this reminds me of back when the top classes had to put on Romeo and Juliet.

I forgot my monologue, got stage fright and didn't say a word. And the costume was really itchy. Man, high school plays suck.

Im glad that my stupid kid voice reminded you of a traumatizing experience.

This thread is gold. I feel compelled to add to the cringe. I have a particular video in mind that I know exists somewhere from when I was 17. I'll see if I can find it. Partial nudity warning. 

EDIT : This is the most embarrassing show I ever played. I'm the shirtless one screaming. There's another video that's even worse a couple songs later where I decided completely removing my pants was a good idea. I'm used to hot being from Kansas, but not Texas hot. I almost immediately regretted it, but still had like a song and half left and you can't exactly put sweaty skinny jeans BACK on during a show. 

Spoiler

We proceeded to kick out our singer shortly after this for obvious reasons. Enjoy.

2 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

This thread is gold. I feel compelled to add to the cringe. I have a particular video in mind that I know exists somewhere from when I was 17. I'll see if I can find it. Partial nudity warning. 

EDIT : This is the most embarrassing show I ever played. I'm the shirtless one screaming. There's another video that's even worse a couple songs later where I decided completely removing my pants was a good idea. I'm used to hot being from Kansas, but not Texas hot. I almost immediately regretted it, but still had like a song and half left and you can't exactly put sweaty skinny jeans BACK on during a show. 

Hide contents

We proceeded to kick out our singer shortly after this for obvious reasons. Enjoy.

I refuse to believe that drugs weren't involved in this video.

5 hours ago, Canis said:

I refuse to believe that drugs weren't involved in this video.

You would actually be incorrect! At the time, we were pretty much all straight edge. About a year later is when the drugs started! 

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Did you have fun at least?:wilson_ecstatic:

Probably too much!

Archived