15 hours ago, Truffle said:

Dang it Microsoft. Are we able to get the twitch skin or do we need to wait for the update to be live?

I was thinking the same thing actually. I just linked my acc and got 2 of the 3 drops confirmed by twitch's notifications but I don't see anything ingame yet.

• Developer

We checked in with Microsoft this morning and they're still looking into what's going on, but they haven't given us an estimate of when it will be available.

We haven't forgotten you.

7 minutes ago, DrownedCancer said:

I was thinking the same thing actually. I just linked my acc and got 2 of the 3 drops confirmed by twitch's notifications but I don't see anything ingame yet.

The items should be on your account but since they're new the game doesn't know what to do with them. You should get them after the update.

2 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

We checked in with Microsoft this morning and they're still looking into what's going on, but they haven't given us an estimate of when it will be available.

We haven't forgotten you.

The items should be on your account but since they're new the game doesn't know what to do with them. You should get them after the update.

Ah, thank you so very much for the update. 

On 7/26/2019 at 1:45 PM, CharlesB said:

Why does Microsoft have to put a holdback on things?

Archived