Warly is Now Available in DST!

Hey, I just noticed that in this trailer, the theme that's played is the title theme from Hamlet.

I freaked out when I finally realized. I wonder what relevance Hamlet has to Together, now.

EDIT: I'm just surprised they chose Hamlet's theme, and not something from Shipwrecked, since that's where Warly originates from

8 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Look like Stream prizes.

Yea\ looks like the next items on the christaline lineup are a moon dial (which is cool but the current moondial is already too cool I hope it's something else) and Starcaller/Mooncaller staff skin.

Also following the short, I can almost hear Maxwell saying `Hey pal, you know there's cure for her right? Just sail to this location __.` Such hearth breaking origin story yet words cannot describe my joy to finally play as Warly on DST.

47 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Yea\ looks like the next items on the christaline lineup are a moon dial (which is cool but the current moondial is already too cool I hope it's something else) and Starcaller/Mooncaller staff skin.

Its the Eyebrella, and it looks awesome.

18 hours ago, shadowDigga said:

Please,  dear Klei, unless you already have complete idea over Woodie refresh, take into account this little suggestion:

Instead of Lucy the Axe taking over, make any axe not lose durability while in woodie's hands. So these moon axes will be very valueable for Woodie.

I think the main thing we need in the Woodie refresh is looking at his beaver form.

33 minutes ago, random dude95 said:

I think the main thing we need in the Woodie refresh is looking at his beaver form.

Honestly I hope h's character refresh will be balanced between all his elements: His regular character, Warebeaver form and Lucy. Some people were dissatisfied with Willow refresh saying how Berny got more. I like that refresh nevertheless but I'd like Woodie refresh to focus on all his aspects about equally.

7 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

Am I the only one who doesn't have the update for PC either?  Is Warly out in the Beta branch yet?

Warly is only in the live branch yet, not in the beta.

Edit: the devs said at the stream that he'll come to the beta, but they still need to work on it.

6 minutes ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

A use for the iridescent gem?!

No.

1 minute ago, Quoth143 said:

Anyone figure out the new recipes available to everyone?

I already saw ~10 posts with all the recipes, their abilities and the stats they grant.

Nah, it's probably not.

It's probably a reskin of the moon caller staff. Shaped like a crescent moon. 

Default star caller staff -> Default moon caller staff

Skinned star caller staff -> Skinned moon caller staff

crescentmoon.thumb.jpg.8c36760b9a5c4956728039531a711c66.jpg

The gem probably will be used on something, but dont think it will be used to make a new item that looks like this image.png.ca679bd730751f229facd8fb670160ad.png

17 hours ago, Luiv said:

But Lucy chops quicker, she doesn't have durability and Glass Cutter is better item to craft from moon glass than Moon Glass Axe ,also Woodie won't cheat his Lucy. 

It's not Lucy that chops faster, it's Woodie's own ability to chop faster with any chopping tool. If moon glass axe didn't lose durability in his hands, it would've been better than glass cutter, at least for Woodie.

Archived