Warly is Now Available in DST!

A ship has dashed upon the shores of the island and our survivors have recovered a new member to add to their team; Warly! Armed with a variety of rare ingredients and fancy cookware, Warly can't wait to spice up the lives of his newfound taste testers... er, friends, with a full-course dinner of brand new meals and invigorating spices.

Here are his details:

• Warly can craft a Chef Pouch, which is a small backpack that also helps to preserve food items a little bit longer.
  • Warly can craft a Portable Crock Pot, Portable Grinding Mill, and Portable Seasoning Station, usable only by him.
  • The Portable Crock Pot cooks 25% faster and includes new exclusive dishes with unique bonuses and effects.
  • The Portable Grinding Mill can be used to craft a variety of seasoning powders.
  • The Portable Seasoning Station combines a prepared dish with seasoning powder to add bonus effects to the food.
  • Warly has an increased max hunger of 250, but it decreases 20% faster than other characters.
  • Warly can only eat prepared dishes from a Crock Pot.
  • Warly remembers the dishes he ate for up to two days and will enjoy them less every time they are repeated.
  • Added new vegetables, available to all characters: Toma Root, Potato, Asparagus, Pepper, Onion, and Garlic.
  • Added several new Crock Pot recipes, available to all characters.

Warly is available for free for all DST players.
The Warly Deluxe Wardrobe is $7.99 and includes Warly's Roseate, Victorian and Trawler skin sets.

warly-oval-preview.png

What's next?

Next on the list of Character Refreshes is somebody we think many of you are going to be excited about. We are having a bunch of fun with this one and we hope you enjoy Woodie when his refresh comes to DST early September. 

NOTE: The update is currently live on PS4, but slightly delayed by Microsoft due to an issue on their end that they are working on. It shouldn't take too long to resolve. 

UPDATE: Xbox has the update now!

Great trailer

Spoiler

Looks to me like the only thing that makes it so that she can be happy is his food. It is also intresting to see how he vanished. I wonder what makes her so sad, sad because someone is missing or dead?

It's Cooking Time!!!!!!!!

AHHH IT'S SO WHOLESOME AND SAD

Also yay Woodie refresh! After so many hours of playing him it's going to be interesting to see what changes they will bring about, but for now let's savor the things brought to us in the present! 

Please,  dear Klei, unless you already have complete idea over Woodie refresh, take into account this little suggestion:

Instead of Lucy the Axe taking over, make any axe not lose durability while in woodie's hands. So these moon axes will be very valueable for Woodie.

This cinematic is, without a doubt, the saddest thing I've seen related to this game. It feels so genuine, and seeing Warly just disappear from his mom's life is... Ouch. Rest in Peace.

On another note, it should be pointed out that the gramophone suddenly thanos snapped Warly out of his world's existence, instead of tricking him into making a portal or something.

Edit:
Wait.

WAIT.

"we hope you enjoy Woodie when his refresh comes to DST early September. "

YES! Y E S! 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!

8 minutes ago, JoeW said:

What's next?

Next on the list of Character Refreshes is somebody we think many of you are going to be excited about. We are having a bunch of fun with this one and we hope you enjoy Woodie when his refresh comes to DST early September. 

OH MY JESUS, THANK GOD !

I have to say that was a beautiful animated short, I loved it. Thank you, Klei, for once again amazing me and I also hope the rest of the community.

I hope to be here until the end of this exciting ride and see what happens in the end of Don't Starve's story.

Woodie is next.... Finally 

What's next?

Happy-Crying-Meme-PNG.thumb.png.be6d4996e49e4c0a743d744ed8f2ef80.png

Archived