Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

OxCD

A plant for Nat Gas installation

OxCD    426

Hi !

May we have a decor plant that can survive in Nat Gas ? All of them are surviving into CO², pO² & O², we have the Mirth Leaf for hydrogen & chlorine environnement, one for NG could be appreciated :) Bluff briar ? Buddy Bud ? Or Mirth Leaf again ?

We've some closed chamber bathing into NG (oil refinery, oil well) where dup should come to operate, a nice decor would be a plus :)

image.thumb.png.c9f1366be229c6e0ce4faaadbf1d99b8.png

Thanks !

Sasza22    2,143
3 hours ago, metallichydra said:

fart plant?

Why not use the plant from you avatar. I think it likes nat gas. And i`m pretty sure dupes are in exosuits in that room 100% of the time. No reason not to use a sporechid.

metallichydra    2,116
Just now, Sasza22 said:

Why not use the plant from you avatar. I think it likes nat gas. And i`m pretty sure dupes are in exosuits in that room 100% of the time. No reason not to use a sporechid.

it likes carbon dioxide, not duplicant farts.

OxCD    426

@woodenstars I don't need cooling here, so I'm not gonna waste WW & phosphorite.

@nakomaru @Sasza22 It's not risky because of the exo, I agree, but damn it's zombie spore. If something goes wrong with the waterlock, or anything else in the futur, then things can turn really bad :-/ is zombie spores spreading into NG ?

metallichydra    2,116
11 hours ago, nakomaru said:

Sporechild fits. Let her breathe in that gas.

please do not say "sporechild", as this magnificent plant is called a "sporechid"

nakomaru    1,393
6 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

please do not say "sporechild", as this magnificent plant is called a "sporechid"

That makes A LOT more sense!

7 hours ago, OxCD said:

@nakomaru @Sasza22 It's not risky because of the exo, I agree, but damn it's zombie spore. If something goes wrong with the waterlock, or anything else in the futur, then things can turn really bad :-/ is zombie spores spreading into NG ?

Everything is about tradeoffs in oni ;)

metallichydra    2,116
7 hours ago, OxCD said:

@woodenstars I don't need cooling here, so I'm not gonna waste WW & phosphorite.

it survives in Natural gas

Nightinggale    967
53 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

Sporechild fits better on the forum. Once in a while I wonder if most users attend kindergarten.