[Game Update] - 355043

Ok, had my base run unsupervised for some hours and came back:

=> Can we get a maximum level for our duplicants ?

[I am back just to click >20 skill point earned messages without applying any skill. If a duplicant got already more skill points than there are skills, why does my duplicant still get these points ?]

Edited by Lilalaunekuh
  • Like 6

41 minutes ago, Nightinggale said:
1 hour ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

If a duplicant got already more skill points than there are skills, why does my duplicant still get these points ?

They are preparing for a future update/mod, which adds more skills.

Yeah keeps bullets for the uranium party !

23 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:
  • Puft Princes can eat any of the Puft foods

Mmmmm...

I'm not sure it's working, or at least not the way it's intended. I have a Puft Prince in my base and it doesn't seem to breathe O², only PO².when it comes across small pockets of them.

Anyone on the forum had time to test that ?

Edited by Dracian
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Nightinggale said:

At first I misread that as "combustable" and wondered if the wood burning generator had become some sort of garbage burner. I re-read the line and was like "oh that makes more sense", but now I wonder about burning all plants to make electricity. That's one way of getting rid of excess mealwood seeds. Auto composting excess seeds would be nice too.

Now I absolutely want an incinerator in the game for all the useless garbage like excess databanks, artifacts I'm not gonna use... you name it  XP

2 hours ago, Nightinggale said:

They are preparing for a future update/mod, which adds more skills.

I wondered the same but seemed like such an end-game and non-obstructive bug that I didn't even care to report it. It would be nice to be able to turn 1 skill point into 1 attribute point though... even at a 2:1 ratio that'd be nice, like, trading all those dump points for more rare stats like Strength or Science.

6 minutes ago, Pentalis said:

Now I absolutely want an incinerator in the game for all the useless garbage like excess databanks, artifacts I'm not gonna use... you name it  XP

Your idea is so great that I decided to implement it and upload it to steam. However it appeared almost two months ago, but that's what staying near black holes will do to you. Time stops flowing like you would expect.

• Like 1