Here are Warly's skins

2 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

Anybody have any portraits for the other head skins? Just asking cause I would really love to get a fresh "taste" of them to add to my hype

The portraits aren't in yet. As far as I know anyone who has access to that build can't see the portraits.

8 hours ago, Canis said:

This really makes me want new portraits for the rest of the cast, considering that some of them are disproportionate and/or horrifically dated.

It's not that the old portraits are bad, I actually prefer them. It's that the art style of the game is far less caricatured now day's then when it started out.

Also that rose skin is... uh... an interesting choice? He's a chef not a swashbuckler!

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Canis said:

I managed to screenshot this from the beginning of RTGame's steam before I had to do stuff around the house.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.f8d9dfffc93cf4f7ef9c761a09236325.png

I wanted to make a separate thread so people that want to see can easily find it. If you don't want to spoil yourself, simply don't open the spoiler.

First skin on Warly I really liked(a reference to the three Musketeers?), the second-it's just a masterpiece for me,the third-I did not like.

1 minute ago, Russian Philin said:
  Hide contents

First skin on Warly I really liked(a reference to the three Musketeers?), the second-it's just a masterpiece for me,the third-I did not like.

Really? I like the third the best. It gives me a Gordon Ramsey vibe.

Archived