Here are Warly's skins

5 minutes ago, Farlan said:

Here's a higher quality portrait because I don't understand how the forums work  jdsnfksdbhfgkzhsg. my bad, guys. 

Reveal hidden contents

5d37751c9b5e2_ScreenShot2019-07-23at3_55_24PM.thumb.png.b527315ffa85e010ebf81b37941e7866.png

If I'm being honest I, personally, preferred the older portrait from Shipwrecked much better than this one.

19 minutes ago, Farlan said:

Spoilers for the skin bases and portrait!! Do not click if you don't want to be spoiled! 

Edit: Fixed the portrait quality! 

Hide contents

5d37736139a40_ScreenShot2019-07-23at3_43_38PM.thumb.png.3300d2aa2e75cf5693296ff7bcc22189.png5d37735c3ac87_ScreenShot2019-07-23at3_45_03PM.thumb.png.f99c2ac2011dd30645b3214669c600fd.png5d377355496aa_ScreenShot2019-07-23at3_43_59PM.thumb.png.823b7bac29d644dca2fed636a6045940.png

Alright I changed my mind about The Victorian, it looks pretty bad now that I'm seeing it like this. On the other hand, "Captain Warly Sparrow" looks amazing seeing it in a better view here, so I think its gonna be the skin I choose to weave for him instead. Now to find some pirate looking clothes to weave for it...

10 minutes ago, Farlan said:

Here's a higher quality portrait because I don't understand how the forums work  jdsnfksdbhfgkzhsg. my bad, guys. 

Reveal hidden contents

5d37751c9b5e2_ScreenShot2019-07-23at3_55_24PM.thumb.png.b527315ffa85e010ebf81b37941e7866.png

Ah... I kinda prefer his old portrait. I don't mind this one though, I just like the grey hair over the brown

19 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

Ah... I kinda prefer his old portrait. I don't mind this one though, I just like the grey hair over the brown

I think my biggest issue with it is that they aren't committing to it.

Like, now his portrait has brown hair, but in-game, it isn't.

1 hour ago, Canis said:
  Hide contents

image.thumb.png.f8d9dfffc93cf4f7ef9c761a09236325.png

Have I missed another announcement, why is there a Gorge-marked skin?

I go away for a week an suddenly Warly’s got a Gorge skin. Did I miss a Regorge announcement?

I have no idea what’s going on, exept that I’ve probably just made a fool of myself.

1 minute ago, The 2C3D said:

I go away for a week an suddenly Warly’s got a Gorge skin. Did I miss a Regorge announcement?

I have no idea what’s going on, exept that I’ve probably just made a fool of myself.

It was already announced that he was going to have a Victorian skin, and although we have no solid confirmation on a Regorge, a lot of things are heavily hinting towards it

Such as Warly's promo image being in the Gorge setting, and Gorge recipes and vegetables being added

Just now, bitcrushed_rage said:

It was already announced that he was going to have a Victorian skin, and although we have no solid confirmation on a Regorge, a lot of things are heavily hinting towards it

Such as Warly's promo image being in the Gorge setting, and Gorge recipes and vegetables being added

Okay, thanks. I thought the Gorge setting was just a lore tie-in.

Just now, The 2C3D said:

Okay, thanks. I thought the Gorge setting was just a lore tie-in.

Could be that, too, but Klei has an "unannounced thing" they're working on, which people theorize to be some sort of Gorge thing

Just now, The 2C3D said:

Safe to say Gorge will be making a return.

Warly's promo image shows him with the gorge in the background, he's getting a Victorian skin, which was the collection you could earn in the Gorge, and they ported some vegetables from the gorge into base game as well as some recipes (I think). :wilson_smile:

Just now, crystal_clodet said:

Here are the skins in the curio cabinet thingy (how they look like) (spoiler) 

Hide contents

unknown.png

The skins paired with their respective clothes make them look much better than before.

I'm glad he is being added, but I really hope that they add a skin for him that fits his character soon. His main ability is cooking and all of his skins involve sailing. I get it that he was a trawler and he came from shipwrecked, but they didn't even throw an apron on him. The skins look great but I wish they focused more on his character's playstyle, as well as his history.

Sorry to sound nit picky, but I am a skin fanatic and I am really hoping for a skin in the future to make him look like a culinary artist. I don't dislike the skins by any means.

1 hour ago, Dr. Safety said:

Sorry to sound nit picky, but I am a skin fanatic and I am really hoping for a skin in the future to make him look like a culinary artist. I don't dislike the skins by any means.

BTW, Please make a mod that changes his face into your profile's face.

Ty.

Archived