Sign in to follow this  
Ipsquiggle

[Game Update] - 354426

selereth    61

You guys are holding the lid tight on the release date, that's for sure. Though it looks like we're getting real close since the recent patches have been mostly bugfixes and polishing (hint*checkout the micro nutrient fertilizer bug on the bug tracker, it's still present).

Edited by selereth
  • Like 2

mathmanican    3346
15 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Renamed Dr. McClintock to Dr. Broussard in the log messages

Yes!  Matter conversion and liquid duplication are finally fixed. :) (just kidding)

On a more serious note, thanks for the great game Klei.  This game truly is amazing. 

Edited by mathmanican
added (just kidding)
  • Haha 3

nakomaru    1712
9 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

The conversion ratios of in-world saltwater and brine have been brought in line with their expected salinity

Help, where is @wronny with the numbers.

By the way, I was wrong about last patch: new trees only ever spawn 5 branches max, they can't grow 5 while 2 are harvest ready. You can dig them to rearrange them.

Edited by nakomaru
  • Thanks 2

selereth    61
3 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

I´m not sure, but did they mention the year? Or just July?

Pretty sure they mean July 2019, seeing as how the game was originally supposed to launch in May of this year but then got pushed back due to dissatisfaction with the state of the game. 

OxCD    736

Well I think they still have some incoming features into their knapsack, at least because they've added natural sulfur to the useless one already gotten from oil to NG conversion.

I truly hope so...

And also because I'll be so sad when features will not come anymore, I became too regular to it, it used to be my happy daily news.

• Like 3

WanderingKid    493

@Ipsquiggle

The room list on windowed mode (1280x720 for me) is still having some collision problems.

5d374546392be_HardtoseebottomBuildings.JPG.f16145cac76f8c535a9b357d398be9a4.JPG

The tooltips no longer fall off the screen (thanks!) but it can be tough highlighting the correct room near the bottom.

• Thanks 2

mathmanican    3346
24 minutes ago, natanstarke said:

its a completle annihilating pain

Agreed. You either have to wait for a dormant cycle, or you have to use lots of pumps during idling (and then it's still a gamble).  One microgram left, and BAM, you're back to 5kg of whatever unwanted gas is there....

• Like 1

OxCD    736
2 hours ago, mathmanican said:

Agreed. You either have to wait for a dormant cycle, or you have to use lots of pumps during idling (and then it's still a gamble).  One microgram left, and BAM, you're back to 5kg of whatever unwanted gas is there....

And time is limited, knowing game will be out next week...

It was not through lack of pointing this out :-/

Edited by OxCD

wronny    218
1 hour ago, nakomaru said:

Help, where is @wronny with the numbers.

Stuck on the oni subreddit not expecting today's update this early.

I may get around to it once I had a bite to eat, unless someone else is faster.

Eron    0

Are pipe optimizations in yet or are they still a WIP? I have not been keeping up with every launch hotfix.

Nickerooni    79

Amalgamator. I like it. Although, all the recipes that spit out two ingredients from 1 make little sense. Moreover, there aren’t any recipes with two ingredients being mixed together. But, a device called an amalgamator used with the existing animations makes me laugh. So, that’s a win!

Unless there are new recipes planned, other names could be: Crush’N sift (although, it would translate well), Tough crusher, pulverizer, fragmentator. More accurate, but less funny :(

• Like 1

6Havok9    266
3 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Renamed Dr. McClintock to Dr. Broussard in the log messages

Wait. You mean Jodi? Retcon already?

Need Lore. Pretty Please.

• Like 1

abud    499

The conversion ratios of in-world saltwater and brine have been brought in line with their expected salinity

Now it is exactly the same yield between using desalinator building or just boil it manually. Thanks.

• Like 1