[Game Update] - 354426

So you intend to make the ranching skill level up with grooming or overhauling it somehow? At cycle 1200+ not even ONE of my ranchers leveled up with the lullaby errand alone. And I ranch A LOT. I'm just curious about your intentions. Thanks!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, KrisRF said:

Snip

And am I curious indeed. I've always thought that McClintock was the more mentally stable of the two, and unwillingly ended up as *spoiler*, while Stern was, or had become, a complete a**hole blindly pursuing timetravel and other dangerous and ethically questionable technologies, disregarding anything and anyone else.

Can't wait to inspect those POIs.

Being able to deconstruct them and the associated structures after interaction would also be damn gud.

Edited by 6Havok9
SP
  • Like 1

Is atmosuit checkpoint working for everyone ? i've 4 of them, all in Vacancy Only, but as you can see the logo on it is different. EDIT : nevermind, the logo depend on if there is at least one suit available or not at the station.

Then as it works in vacancy only, dup should not go through the station if there's no dock available, but twice I get a dup that drop on the floor his suit.

Twice also I've found dup with atmosuit inside the zone before the station, where he's not supposed to have one in any way.

image.thumb.png.42f4371ec2e5f9466775ba833fc5af9b.png

image.thumb.png.8951cdcca11f0c92807c7711b1ce84d8.png

Edited by OxCD
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, WanderingKid said:

Please re-think the Dasha Saltvine changes.  Originally you could counter the Chlorine hit from the rust deoxyizer with a pair of dasha. Now you'd need around 15 of them.  Each.

This basically means automate your compressors early and quickly, or use the electrolizer splitting exploit... cause there's nothing else you can do with that chlorine but try to keep it out of your O2 system.

They obviously don't want us to have nice easy things.

On 24.07.2019 at 2:11 AM, Junksteel said:

I'm having trouble with very simple pathfinding and had a missing tile under the grill that clearly wasn't missing. Anyone experiencing weird things with the update?

Got some odd behavior with dupes refusing to sweep specific seed even under yellow alert (storage was available and had free space), I had to force storage to yellow alert to force the seed in, but behavior got fixed by itself later.

On 24.07.2019 at 1:12 AM, wronny said:
  • Desalinating 1t Salt Water → 930 kg Water + 70kg Salt

Thanks for the info. Is it correct to assume that boiling is identical?

Edited by AndreyKl

2 hours ago, AndreyKl said:

Thanks for the info. Is it correct to assume that boiling is identical?

Boiling Brine was changed from 80% Steam + 20% Salt to 70% Steam + 30% Salt.

Boiling Salt Water was changed from 98% Steam + 2% Salt to 93% Steam + 7% Salt.

Both match the Desalinator now.

• Thanks 4

On 7/23/2019 at 8:11 PM, KrisRF said:
  • Yep! Jodi McClintock was renamed to Olivia Broussard so that folks encountering lore for the first time after release would have an easier time distinguishing between her and Jackie in entries where both characters were speaking together.
  • There have also been quite a few changes to database entries overall, such that there should now be enough pieces of the puzzle available for a curious mind to draw their own conclusions about what exactly happened at Gravitas that got our Dupes to where they are today. 

@ResettePlayer