July 25th new Twitch Drops! (The Crystaline Icebox)

Ok so i think ik whats broken. Its the fact that this was my old steam account name and profile, so maybe a few months ago as my new profile name+pic is IGA Offical (random numbers here) and its a photo of IGA. When i try to sign out and then sign in again it says incorrect login. I have no idea what the hell is goin on if someone could thx. image.thumb.png.f9787dd38fcae5b83df03b9bc7ae685e.png

2 hours ago, AngelicSlayer said:

Yes. Ive looked and they all say enabled but Im not getting anything. My account is linked and everything. Ill wait longer, maybe Im not patient enough but I havent got the portrait or the display picture yet either

Am I looking for "Enable in-game Drops with Account Link."?

Have you tried starting a world and see if you have a gift waiting there that you can open with science machine? 

Newbish question but I just want to make absolutely sure I'm right on this.

If I linked my twitch and klei accounts (I've gotten drops from watching streamers so theres zero doubt it's linked) and I start streaming, then drops should drop for people who watch me correct?

Archived