July 25th new Twitch Drops! (The Crystaline Icebox)

6 hours ago, LaCathy said:

:wilson_love: That icebox is extravagant AF! I’m not disappointed at all! I feel like my rock wall base isn’t elegant enough for it. :disturbed: I need to mine some Thulecite, quick. :lol:#ImNotWorthy #Fancy

did...

did you just use hashtags on a thread comment?

So can someone walk me through this process?

I watch the stream, and how do i get the skin then? Does it appear on my steam inventory automaticly after the stream or do I need to like do something during the stream to get the skin?

I just now linked my accounts.

2 minutes ago, Cookiemies said:

So can someone walk me through this process?

I watch the stream, and how do i get the skin then? Does it appear on my steam inventory automaticly after the stream or do I need to like do something during the stream to get the skin?

I just now linked my accounts.

Linking your account was the hard part.

All you need to do now is watch a dont starve twitch streamer who has drops enabled (it will usually be in their title)  for 6 hours total.

It doesn't have to be all in one session, you can watch a little bit each day. Every 2 hours you gain a prize, with the third one being the skin that is showcased. You'll get a notification each time you earned one of these prizes as well.

23 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

Linking your account was the hard part.

All you need to do now is watch a dont starve twitch streamer who has drops enabled (it will usually be in their title)  for 6 hours total.

It doesn't have to be all in one session, you can watch a little bit each day. Every 2 hours you gain a prize, with the third one being the skin that is showcased. You'll get a notification each time you earned one of these prizes as well.

Thank you :).

So in what time frame do i need to watch the streamer? I mean if the prize is now the Icebox skin, then do i need to watch the 6 hours of a streamer today? When will the skin expire?

Or is it like when Im finished with the 6 hours i can choose the one skin that I want from all the skins that can be obtained from twitch?

7 minutes ago, Cookiemies said:

So in what time frame do i need to watch the streamer? I mean if the prize is now the Icebox skin, then do i need to watch the 6 hours of a streamer today?

The icebox skin is not out yet. It is still on the thermal stone. Ice box comes out tomorrow on the 25th.

Whenever a skin comes out it usually stays a while (I am unsure of the time frame but from what I gather 2-4weeks is the average) before moving on to the next one 

7 minutes ago, Cookiemies said:

When will the skin expire?

Or is it like when Im finished with the 6 hours i can choose the one skin that I want from all the skins that can be obtained from twitch?

It's exactly that. Once obtained it's yours forever 

20 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

The icebox skin is not out yet. It is still on the thermal stone. Ice box comes out tomorrow on the 25th.

Whenever a skin comes out it usually stays a while (2-4weeks) before moving on to the next one 

It's exactly that. Once obtained it's yours forever 

Okay gotcha. Thanks :D

Is there still enough left to get the flame if I spend the next several hours on Twitch?

There isn't enough since the next drop releases in 5 hours which is just 1 hour short off the ones required to unlock the reskin of the thermal, rip

36 minutes ago, AlternateMew said:

Already am! Just curious about my chances to succeed, since I love the flame and wish I got back into the game sooner to notice it.

Yeah I've been there, but it's possible that they might do an encore oft the skins later. As they did before. So if you don't manage to get it this time around, cross your fingers for that.

2 hours ago, Mainternet said:

There isn't enough since the next drop releases in 5 hours which is just 1 hour short off the ones required to unlock the reskin of the thermal, rip

2 hours ago, AlternateMew said:

Super late to this Twitch thing. Is there still time enough left to get the flame if I spend the next several hours on Twitch?

If u weren’t able to get it, I can come craft some for u in ur world if you’d like. 

50 minutes ago, boblanden96 said:

hey how do I get the icebox? never done this before...

Check the first post regarding how to link accounts, then watch someone on twitch for many, many hours.

I personally recommend anyone with double digit viewers, they are attentive enough to individual viewers that it could keep your attention.

Somebody can help ?  i'm not really aware about twitch stuff and i would like to have my icebox drop. I linked my account like it's said in the first post of the topic, and it worked for all the previous drops (circus ones and the crystaline stone). Generally, i can see (under the streamer's video) something like "drops activated"with a green button but actually it's said something like "Enable in-game Drops with Account Link." (third picture). The notification below (first picture) says : "ingame drops are avalable. Link your account to get ingame drops".

It's just like if my klei account wasn't linked or if ingame drops aren't activated. But as you can see below (second picture), my Klei's account is linked.

I searched in Twitch settings how to activate/disable drops but i didn't find anything pointing that it was disabled.

Exept changing my paswword, i didn"t do anything on twitch since the last twitch drop.

Anyone knows??5d3a264e64f4b_Capturedcran2019-07-2523_53_03.png.33a5f893ff93b0a1abac31d1fa79608d.png5d3a264c55ca5_Capturedcran2019-07-2523_52_38.thumb.png.3809cce7ce2b9f38023ca9da79828ff7.png

Capture d’écran 2019-07-26 à 09.52.16.png

Archived