July 25th new Twitch Drops! (The Crystaline Icebox)

58 minutes ago, AceTheMartyr said:

i mean that doesnt mean this person owns all skins maybe they missed the gorge(couldn't play) and were waiting for a free ice box skin 

IIRC you can still buy and weave them...didn't someone say that the Gorge skins were dropping again or am I misremembering?

Also the Hallows Eve was also a free skin, and was available for WAY TOO long, like well past March, so I dunno how you couldn't have gotten enough spools to craft it.

All three are free, but time-sensitive...that's kinda the point of them. :wilson_sneaky:

39 minutes ago, JazzyGames said:

Fences.Walls. Hell, I'd settle for reskinned turfs at this point.

Fence GATE, like seriously who thought it'd be a great idea to make fence skins, but also not have it apply for the fence gate as well?!

WHAT KIND OF ARTISTIC SADIST THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY?!?!

Is it possible to link your twitch account with more than one platform? I'm assuming if you have this game in steam/ps4/xbox you have to choose which platform you wish to receive the drops on? I'm also assuming if you were to link with one, watch the six hours, unlink, link with the next and watch an additional 6 hours, you would receive it for both platforms? Can anyone confirm if this is how it works or if I'm missing something?

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Fence GATE, like seriously who thought it'd be a great idea to make fence skins, but also not have it apply for the fence gate as well?!

WHAT KIND OF ARTISTIC SADIST THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY?!?!

Gates and fences... Reskin yes please BUT also maybe even made out of other materials. Fences get destroyed all the time by earthquakes in the caves... :/

3 hours ago, JazzyGames said:

Fences.Walls. Hell, I'd settle for reskinned turfs at this point.

I prefer new ones made out of new materials... Same for the turf... Like for real we need turf overhaul and recipes to craft some existsnt turf too

Maybe we could get a furnace like Hamlet to make hardened metal or something like that. 

4 hours ago, JeanLucky said:

Chill with these icebox skins, while they are pretty cool, it has been receiving a lot of skins. It is ice to see more cool profile backgrounds. Although, one more icebox skin and you'll be on thin ice. I'm kidding, I don't want to seem like I'm giving you the cold shoulder and I do genuinely appreciate the free stuff.

1904021_1.thumb.jpg.c1920597ad3767e13ad976b901061d87.jpg

4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

There's already 2 skins for the icebox, the Victorian and the Spoopy gravestone one. :wilson_sneaky:

Edit:

5a69d268a4108_imustcombatthiswithart.thumb.gif.4b404a5297e74626591e419b185a6b52.gif

I know. I said I have been wanting one. As in I don't have any yet.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.png.43580d03d14a92a98e8fd99433426e6b.pngUhhhhh....???

Like this, I think:

image.png.9014f0b286d1134be998122d8591a742.png

Spoiler

I swear to god, I have a curse of seeing r34 for every time I look up character sprites. Strict Safesearch my left crown jewel.

Archived