July 25th new Twitch Drops! (The Crystaline Icebox)

twitchitem_icebox_crystal.png

Hey Everybody. 

With the introduction of Warly to Don't Starve Together on July 25th, we are also adding to the "The Crystaline Collection" with the Crystaline Icebox. 

The Crystaline Icebox Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_icebox_crystal.png

The Crystaline Icebox Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_iceboxcrystal.png

The Crystaline Icebox (6 Hours)

icebox_crystal.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

1 hour ago, csc_unit said:

Dare I say it! 

: Meh..

How dare you! Finally an ice box skin that looks just as cold and frozen as... well... we all know what.

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:
9 minutes ago, X-lem said:

Wow! That's so cool! I have been wanting an icebox skin!!

There's already 2 skins for the icebox, the Victorian and the Spoopy gravestone one. :wilson_sneaky:

There's already 2 skins for the icebox, the Victorian and the Spoopy gravestone one. :wilson_sneaky:

You posted twice. :p

6 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

You posted twice. :p

7 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

i mean that doesnt mean this person owns all skins maybe they missed the gorge(couldn't play) and were waiting for a free ice box skin 

With all these fridge skins we can start organizing stuff and the contents of what's inside just by looking at the skin

I don't know about y'all but these crystal fridges are gonna be jampacked full of ice.

2 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

But where's our Twitch Exclusive Bottomless Crystaline Endothermic Fire Pit Skin?

Klei, please!

Personally I'm just waiting for them to apply a skin to the scaled furnace. A crystal salad furnace would look pretty good 

Chill with these icebox skins, while they are pretty cool, it has been receiving a lot of skins. It is ice to see more cool profile backgrounds. Although, one more icebox skin and you'll be on thin ice. I'm kidding, I don't want to seem like I'm giving you the cold shoulder and I do genuinely appreciate the free stuff.

Archived