Update. The 200 is the same multiplier as tile to tile transfer. Debris on a tile get a 12.5 multiplier. Debris in a tile get the same 200 multiplier that tile to tile gets. Liquid to liquid gets a much larger multiplier so liquid to liquid beats this. I do find it odd that debris in a tile are so much more efficient than debris on a tile by a factor of 16.   Conveyor rails turn out to be one of the most efficient means of temperature exchange (applying a multiply by 200 factor in the computation when the rails are inside solids). Should this continue to be a thing? Where do you find conveyor rails and their super efficient heat exchange properties useful? Thoughts?  Liquid duplication in mass quantities relies on this multiplier. Drop it to 25, or something less, and liquid duplication would no long be profitable. The "Chill Pill" heat obliterator uses this. Regolith melters use this. Tons of other things do Would nerfing the 200 down to 25 or something similar be a welcomed change? Took me way to long to realize the true power of conveyor rails heat transfer in solids.  Once you realize how efficient this heat transfer is, no other method even compares. Seems broken. Thoughts? (Secretly, this is really my final plug to hopefully help squash liquid duplication - not completely, but to nerf it, along with any other possible exploits that can, and will, arise because of this overpowered mechanic.)