Warly Makes Landfall in DST Next Week!

Not about Warly, but do you guys think Billy will be playable based on Wortox's talk about a goat? Another thing, is this just out of curiosity, did the gorge characters escape after us or did they stay in that dimension?

46 minutes ago, Corazon said:

Not about Warly, but do you guys think Billy will be playable based on Wortox's talk about a goat? Another thing, is this just out of curiosity, did the gorge characters escape after us or did they stay in that dimension?

Perhaps Willy was planned to be implemented as a DST replacement for Warly but scrapped later on. Wortox has been implemented ~4 months ago, since then the plans could've changed.

12 minutes ago, Cunning fox said:

So Warly will be released by his own, or the beta will be released tomorrow too?

They haven't said anything about the beta besides it being delayed. I wouldn't get your Hope's high on anything besides Warly being released tomorrow.

Just now, Brago-sama said:

They haven't said anything about the beta besides it being delayed. I wouldn't get your Hope's high on anything besides Warly being released tomorrow.

Well, that's a disappointment. This is rather a big delay.

On 19/07/2019 at 1:39 AM, JoeW said:

Warly is available for free for all DST players.
The Warly Deluxe Wardrobe is $7.99 and includes Warly's Roseate, Victorian and Trawler skin sets.

Oh I thought it only available to weave and buy. Would be more consistent if you had weave Warly but got for free if you had Shipwrecked :p

Good thing he's free for all. I play offline most of the time and paid characters (even if owned) are unavailable to play, which is not good at all. I wish all characters were available to be played on offline servers, as a sneak peak before buying or weaving them.

Just now, shadowDigga said:

Good thing he's free for all. I play offline most of the time and paid characters (even if owned) are unavailable to play, which is not good at all. I wish all characters were available to be played on offline servers, as a sneak peak before buying or weaving them.

But the ability to play all characters (unowned included) offline could split up the community, because then there'll be more content whenever you play offline compared to playing online.

25 minutes ago, landromat said:

Any info how many hours to update left?

Nothing official yet as far as I know, but I suppose the update goes live around 17-20 o'clock mid Europe, that is in 6-9 hours from here. The last few bigger updates came pretty early like that, at least compared to earlier times when the update came almost always around the dev stream (after midnight here).

Archived