Rhymes with Play - DST Doodle Jam & Live Illustration

Episode 247 - Join Klei artists Leira and Toni on the Klei Twitch channel this Thursday, where we will be hosting a Don't Starve Together art Doodle Jam and illustration, live on Twitch.tv!

Be sure to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. As always, the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast is live every Thursday at 3:30 PM Pacific (10:30 PM UTC)

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy widget below to see when the Dev Cast goes live in your area:

I guess that this may be the "info" that JoeW mentioned about. I'm not expecting anything special, though.

Our best bet is to expect that information on Friday. In that case, heh, it would definitely be a nice birthday gift from Klei. Just in case, thanks.

1 hour ago, Terra_Zina said:

I'm guessing your clock is a bit iffy. It starts in about 40 mins from now.

Yikes. Uh...

I'll keep an eye out, if it's not a bother/if you're free mind pinging me when it goes live?

I'll set a reminder though, thanks for letting me know though!

Thanks for waiting everyone, here are the Doodle Jam and DST illustration pieces from the most recent Rhymes with Play Dev Cast.

Doodle Jam

Spoiler

rwp_doodlejam_7_18_19.png

Illustration

Spoiler

rwp_illustration_7_18_19.png

If you missed the show, you can check out the VOD replay on Twitch now:

Watch Don't Starve Together: Doodle Jam & Illustration | Rhymes with Play Dev Cast from KleiEntertainment on www.twitch.tv

9 hours ago, JanH said:

Doodle Jam

Hide contents

rwp_doodlejam_7_18_19.png

...as much as I was obsessing over our lord and savior Minotaur Wormwood during the stream, the planty Wortox drawing that spawned from those shenanigans would be absolutely perfect as a Verdant skin. I hope we see it again in the future.

Archived