Still a tremendous amount of crashes. Here is my log file

I'm not an expert on the inner workings of ONI. But it looks like it could potentially be an issue with the modloader dll? 

do you have any mods installed? 

also, have you tried verifying your files with steam. It is giving a lot of errors that look like CPP files are missing. 

(again, not an expert, just a guess)

also, numberOfCycles:8435  Holy cow, maybe that has something to do with it? I would hope not though. 

Welcome back User "test447". You had a discussion with a dev not long ago, about deprecated functions. Maybe you destroyed your installation with your moding-attempts? This would explain the huge list of items not beeing processed corretly in your log file. 

Try verify your game files via Steam. 

8 hours ago, Gracefulmuse said:

I'm not an expert on the inner workings of ONI. But it looks like it could potentially be an issue with the modloader dll? 

do you have any mods installed? 

also, have you tried verifying your files with steam. It is giving a lot of errors that look like CPP files are missing. 

(again, not an expert, just a guess)

also, numberOfCycles:8435  Holy cow, maybe that has something to do with it? I would hope not though. 

No mods.

If I broke the game because of too many cycles then Steam should give me a trophy for that.

I'll try verifying files first though, and then post to bug tracker in the morning.

Archived