*SPOILERS* The Future For the Crystalline Collection

So, as we may know, the Twitch drops have moved onto a new theme, that being the Crystalline collection. So far we've had nothing but the Metamorphosed Flame, but when I checked the DST Skins Checklist, I actually found out that the other items in the collection exist within the games files, apparently.

Here's what the look like. Spoilers, don't click if you intended on waiting to find out.

Spoiler

image.png.a53986fb4292f00532e067394baf0200.png

So, what do you guys think? I think it's super awesome, I love all of these. I get some Paper Mario 64 vibes from some of them. Hopefully after Warly drops, the Twitch stuff will roll out regularly again. I can't wait.

We found these a bit ago, they've been passed around the forums a bit now.

I think they're all super pretty, but i'm not really sure what, but there's something that bothers me about them.

It's most certainly got something to do with the RoT updates being around the whole moon shimsham.

2 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

A Moon Callers skin? Does that mean we'll be able to craft those eventually?

Maybe in future updates we can craft it at the Celestial Altar with the Iridescent Gem dropped from some Moon boss mob-thingy, as an alternative to the Moon Stone conversion.

9 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

A Moon Callers skin? Does that mean we'll be able to craft those eventually?

My assumption is that if you're to put the skinned Star Caller's Staff in the moon base, it'll output the skinned version of The Moon Caller's Staff, regardless of whether you actually own the skin or not.

So I heard someone mention each crystalline collection item is themed after an update.

The thermal stone was themed after Willow's update.
The ice box was themed after Warly's update.
Why do I think that the eyebrella skin will come with Return of Them? It's a "Glass" eyebrella(as in "Moon Glass") and the lunacy/enlightenment meter is an eye after all!

32 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

So I heard someone mention each crystalline collection item is themed after an update.

The thermal stone was themed after Willow's update.
The ice box was themed after Warly's update.
Why do I think that the eyebrella skin will come with Return of Them? It's a "Glass" eyebrella(as in "Moon Glass") and the lunacy/enlightenment meter is an eye after all!

That is not a bad idea! Although in that case, we're gonna be waiting a LONG time for those staves.

Just now, minespatch said:

Yup, you can say the same about the miner and straw hat.

I think their reasoning behind the counterpart skins is if the skinned item is used in another recipe, like how spears are used in Ice and Fire Staves, how the Straw Hat is used in the Miner Helmet and Rain Hat, and how the Wood Armor is used in the Dragonfly Armor. A bit flawed of a system, but it makes sense.

Also, I'm like 97.5% sure that the Glass Eyebrella will be released belong side ToT :) 

Archived