Nobody cares Console players

9 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

So if they are already a console player (owns a console), you think they should go buy a computer and an additional copy of the game while you yourself had to pick one. I'm confused what you're actually trying to say. 

Me: Just bought a ps4 and some games feeling good

Brain: you should go buy a laptop and buy the same game there

Me: but I just spent like 400 why

Brain: You gotta

9 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

Me: Just bought a ps4 and some games feeling good

Brain: you should go buy a laptop and buy the same game there

Me: but I just spent like 400 why

Brain: You gotta

lol Granted, there WAS a time I considered buying the game again on PC just get content faster, but those were darker times for console DST players. We're in a good place now. 

6 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

lol Granted, there WAS a time I considered buying the game again on PC just get content faster, but those were darker times for console DST players. We're in a good place now. 

I was considering it last week. After playing on console for 3 years. It shouldn’t be like that. I hardly recognize the game on PC at times. 

On 2019-07-18 at 6:00 AM, sinisterrkid said:

Can a console player explain to me why don't they just get the game on the computer? I honestly do not understand, unless they don't have the money to buy the game again on Steam. I mean, you HAVE a computer. It's better on the computer. You can use the crapiest laptop and just enable netbook mode and it will run smoothly. I don't... get it.

I like to sit on my couch to play video games. Mouse and keyboard on a couch is horrible. 

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

What did you do? Utilize time anomalies so the monitor is levitating?

Someone with Maxwell's portrait as pfp should really understand the magic behind this and appreciate this comfort. :p

Archived