The last character?

I observe that people are asking to add characters from the DS in DST. On the one hand it is very good and fun, but on the other hand our favorite DS will then lose meaning. If all characters add in DST, then DS will become useless in greater least, for all characters already will in DST. Therefore, it is logical to assume that Klei and do not add these characters to our DST. And I have another question. Guys, is Wurt the last character on the list or will there be one more?

[I'm wait Wagstaff in DST, Klei pls:wilson_sneaky:

On 7/16/2019 at 12:37 AM, Axelocke said:

I would personally love Waverly, Wallace, or a new character entirely. 

Why Wallace? I'd like Wilton and Waverly but Wallace doesn't look appealing to me at all, he's just like Woodie, similar to how Winnie looks like a proto-Wigfrid and nobody expresses much enthusiasm for her addition.

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

The last one better be Charlie or I will be one very very sad Merm Man.

I don't think they'd make Charlie or Wagstaff a DLC character.  if they are getting added they will get the Winona or Warly treatment

34 minutes ago, Poebus said:

charlie cant be in dst unless they perma- remove charlie hit in darkness otherwise it would be awkward both in game design and lore

They can have someone/something else replace her as the darkness monster, or, make her "evil" darkness related side and her "human" charlie side, split into 2 beings.

3 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

They can have someone/something else replace her as the darkness monster, or, make her "evil" darkness related side and her "human" charlie side, split into 2 beings.

Kinda what I've been thinking they'd go with. Charlie gets saved, but the threat remains.
I still think her dark side is partly the old Queen, ie the owner of the Torch, made crazy by eons of shadow exposure.

Archived