Sign in to follow this  
Buue

Didn't play for a year+, now the world won't work

Buue    10

Hey, as you can see in the pictures, I try to load my old save, it opens for a second, then I get that crash message with warning! LUA error stack traceback. I played on that world like a year or two ago. I tried to enter it through my steam cloud save, I also checked for backups I had but I think the game started using different backup files at some point so that won't work now (I have profile/restart/reset files in a world folder compared to survival 1/cave 1/things like that). I tried a couple dozen times and in different varieties to try to enter my world (playing around with the save world files/removing all mods, removing mods folder/installing the one mod I used to have "ice flingomatic range~"). I searched a bit in google and tried some of the things suggested there, no help either. I think this world is gone :/ any help?

20190714202615_1.jpg

20190714202627_1.jpg

20190714202629_1.jpg

Untitled.png

Buue    10

anyone can help? or knows why its like that? its fked up :(

Buue    10

rip world i guess, i guess you cant take a break from dont starve cuz it will ruin ur world :/

Buue    10

is there a fix already? do delevopers work on this issue? (that u cant play an old world cuz updates fk it up)